How satisfied would this DLC make you?

#1McFordmansonPosted 12/17/2012 9:10:49 PM
Pack one-
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

STAGE: A Final Fantasy/Mortal Kombat mashup. I'm thinking maybe The Pit crossed with... I've never played Final Fantasy. You figure it out.

Pack two-
Dart (Legend of Dragoon)
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)

STAGE: A MediEvil/Silent Hill mashup. It's set in the Victorian city of 2, and Lord Palethorn is experimenting with his book. However, instead of raising the dead, it brings forth something more horrifying. Silent Hill. The stage becomes covered in fog and certain parts of the stage will freeze over periodically, freezing players touching it.

Pack three-
Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger) *trollfaec*
Laharl (Disgaea)

STAGE: A mashup between Disgaea and Legend of Dragoon. You figure it out.

The packs will be free for the first two weeks, and 7$ after that.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#2Ultim87Posted 12/17/2012 9:15:30 PM
The first one would have me rolling in ecstasy, and it's not over the pink-haired woman. But yeah. That alone sold me.
---
Official King of All Cosmos of the Playstation All-Stars board
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 12/17/2012 9:16:23 PM
Pack 1 is cool
Pack 2 is great
Pack 3 is garbage
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 12/17/2012 9:17:22 PM
I would buy packs 1 and 3 for Lightning and Laharl alone. I don't care about stages.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#5sinncrossPosted 12/17/2012 9:20:30 PM
If you got rid of Ty and added Kazuma than you have a deal on all 3 of them, other wise only the first 2...

though Lightning being there... hmmm
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#6MetalXXXIPosted 12/17/2012 10:00:21 PM
I would love Laharl. I would main him even if he sucked. He'd fit in great with his personality and a skillset could be easy to make. I liked all of them though. i would pay for each. I would prefer a different Final Fantasy character but one is better than none. And Pyramid head and Dart would be awesome. Good choices on all of them. Would there be licensing issues in trying to get Dart by the way? If not do we really think he might make it in?
#7MetalXXXIPosted 12/17/2012 10:01:27 PM
Oh, a the second pack stage would be awesome! That's a great idea.
#8shadow of sonic 2001Posted 12/17/2012 10:02:57 PM
Ty and Laharl would be amazing. Only beaten by Laharl+Selvaria for my dream DLC pack.
---
Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 12/17/2012 10:03:39 PM
Pack 1: Awesome
Pack 2: Good
Pack 3: Good
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#10EstheimasterPosted 12/17/2012 10:06:28 PM
McFordmanson posted...
Pack one-
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

STAGE: A Final Fantasy/Mortal Kombat mashup. I'm thinking maybe The Pit crossed with... I've never played Final Fantasy. You figure it out.

Sorry, don't know the others but...

I'D SO LOVE THIS! Lightning is my top choice for new DLC character, and I've played as Scorpion before. The more earthy ninja versus the thundery goddess servant. I'd love to see that.

The Pit crossed with Etro's Shrine maybe? Or maybe it starts as the Pit and turns into a floating platform over the match and then finishes as Caius' final boss fight area, with the giant Caius-dragon in the background!

Yeah, and those who hate Lightning may be quelled by Scorpion. I would love this.