Who are the regulars or this board?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who are the regulars or this board?

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
4 years ago#51
Lol, that wiki is hilarious. I dunno if I would be considered a regular but I do more lurking then posting although I have met quite a few awesome people on this board, you know who you guys/girls are....
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#52
Etroanime posted...
Lol, that wiki is hilarious. I dunno if I would be considered a regular but I do more lurking then posting although I have met quite a few awesome people on this board, you know who you guys/girls are....

You are a regular.....
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: Big_Krik

Big_Krik
4 years ago#53
I have been following Tony Vito for years, which means I've been here day 1.

User Info: Mattrickxx_

Mattrickxx_
4 years ago#54
Honestly i cant remember if it was LES, but if it was, you would know because the guy had a title on his character card, something like..... The Wandering Knight... or something along those lines
PSN ID: Mattrickxx

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
4 years ago#55
I'm curious, do most people here play unranked? Cause I'm *pretty* sure i haven't met someone I saw here in ranked. And there's like 50k (yes 50k) people ranked in the leaderboards. Pretty sad lol

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#56
Honestly i cant remember if it was LES, but if it was, you would know because the guy had a title on his character card, something like..... The Wandering Knight... or something along those lines

I would honestly be surprised if it was not a Jak and Daxter reference.
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#57
Mattrickxx_ posted...

His PSN is BlueDiamond, not LightEcoSage
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: Ktimleck

Ktimleck
4 years ago#58
IcyFlamez96 posted...
His PSN is BlueDiamond, not LightEcoSage

It's both.
PSN ID: Dorito_2

User Info: Mattrickxx_

Mattrickxx_
4 years ago#59
I play unranked, stock, random.
i spend most of my time in 2 vs 2 games, dealing with really crappy players who are sitting next to each other, playing kratos and raiden only...

As for the J&D reference in the title on his card, very possible, but it would have had to come from playing ranked online
PSN ID: Mattrickxx

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
4 years ago#60
I think I should start going unranked any. 3 min FFA is getting boring, and they're starting to pair me up with black belts
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who are the regulars or this board?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM