Who are the regulars or this board?

#61Mattrickxx_Posted 12/18/2012 2:59:54 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Mattrickxx_ posted...
Honestly i cant remember if it was LES, but if it was, you would know because the guy had a title on his character card, something like..... The Wandering Knight... or something along those lines

His PSN is BlueDiamond, not LightEcoSage

then no it wasnt LES.... it was just some guy who was a really good jak player, had a title on his card, and had an L name :D

Sorry i cant be more descriptive, if i was at home i could check my recently played list =/
---
PSN ID: Mattrickxx
#62blitz_0623Posted 12/18/2012 3:02:10 PM(edited)
Well in any case, I'd love to play with some people here.
I get off work in 5 mins, get back home 7pm (I do this everyday, yeah pretty sad)

Add me up for anyone interested. PSN - blitz0623
If you're curious, I main Sly, and currently losing some Brown belt points in ranked :(
#63KtimleckPosted 12/18/2012 3:01:40 PM
I spend pretty much all of my time in unranked 2v2. I've run into a few people on here several times.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#64RainbowsaurusPosted 12/18/2012 3:02:31 PM
When I do play, I usually do unranked any. Haven't even touched ranked this season.
---
http://a.random-image.net/rainbowsaurus/psasbr.jpg
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#65Mattrickxx_Posted 12/18/2012 3:03:05 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
I think I should start going unranked any. 3 min FFA is getting boring, and they're starting to pair me up with black belts

3 min FFA was retard style to put as ranked to begin with. it rewards the few characters with super fast easy to execute level 1 supers.
3 stock would have been the far superior way to go right from the get go. Every character becomes viable then, because it isnt about amassing kills as quickly as possible, is about avoiding dieing more frequently than your opponent.

I just dont understand why this is such a difficult thing for these game devs to understand.... did they learn nothing from smash brothers online setup... everyone hated time, and there was no one vs one option unless you were using friend codes...

Then along comes PSABR, and they make the SAME STUPID ASS MISTAKES ALL OVER AGAIN..... ARGH!!!!

Why not 1 VS 1 Stock ranked?
---
#66Mattrickxx_Posted 12/18/2012 3:04:01 PM
Ktimleck posted...
I spend pretty much all of my time in unranked 2v2. I've run into a few people on here several times.

Dorito_2.... if youre the guy im thinking of, you play heihachi, and you and i were facing off quite a few times the other night
---
#67LilCrimsonNemoPosted 12/18/2012 3:04:04 PM
None of us are, we all just got here the other day.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7YyBDDL-30&feature=relmfu
Official Sir Little Turd of the Allucaneet Kingdom
#68KtimleckPosted 12/18/2012 3:05:15 PM
Mattrickxx_ posted...
Ktimleck posted...

Dorito_2.... if youre the guy im thinking of, you play heihachi, and you and i were facing off quite a few times the other night

No, that wasn't me. I play the Coles and a bit of Sir Dan.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#69BackwardCapPosted 12/18/2012 3:05:46 PM
I'm a regular, its just that my ps3 has the yellow light. So I can't play online. Me and my friends do 4 player local all the time though.
---
You can't even touch me!
#70TrueKirbyPosted 12/18/2012 3:07:00 PM
Trivio and Kahn's multiple forms post here quite often.
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0