xradicalblues
vegetauniverse
Shin Chrisean

Made it
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#93shnickshnickPosted 12/18/2012 3:56:28 PM
i play this game regularly, thought mostly the Vita version due to having other games (such as the Mass Effect Trilogy and Deus Ex: Human Revolution) to play on PS3, though i mostly lurk in the boards, having fun reading hate comments from Smash Bros. fanboys (i've seen plenty of ridiculous ones such as "This game should've had iconic characters like Mario and Link")

when i play online, i usually do a fair job when it's a free-for-all, though i usually lose 1v1 battles (which i don't enjoy for the most part), and for 2v2 battles, it depends on whose on my team. with players online, it's usually a fair fight, though one time, i played a series of matches with a friend who came over, and we never won a match while he was playing due his little experience to the game (one time where i actually lashed out screaming was when we lost a match where it was 2v1 (since one of the players on the other team quit before the match began, but somehow the remaining player just spammed PaRappa's jukebox and somehow strategically killed me off with just Level 1 supers, leaving my helpless friend to meet the same fate)

but other than that, i've gotten quite a few wins with Radec, Raiden, Cole, Spike, and Kratos

my PSN's shnick1980 (in keeping with the topic's purpose)
#94holysquidPosted 12/18/2012 4:33:25 PM
I think I'd consider myself a regular, though I've no clue if anyone recognizes me. Add me if you wish, my PSN is HexagonalZebra.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#95co1onelPosted 12/18/2012 4:39:16 PM
Dumb topic.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
#96SmplySabliciousPosted 12/18/2012 4:43:12 PM
i dont know whether or not id be considered a regular but im around often enough to be one.
holysquid i think i seen you online before...
If anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so psn id is in my sig
---
3DS FC= 2621-2625-1904 Shades
PS3 & PSVita User I.D. And XBL GT: SteLLaRShaDeS
#97X195Posted 12/18/2012 5:45:42 PM
I've been playing since the beta, and been on the board since longer, but I doubt anyone recognizes me at all. I don't post a lot these days because my game hasn't arrived yet.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#98Star_MarioPosted 12/18/2012 6:36:49 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...
BDKMRV
Frienever
sly_1
CyborgTwenty
Hippie2006
DSKEmmanuel
BlueJaysMan
FrogEyez
Dark World Ruler
LittleDragonZ
mewmaster93
flame_is_back
Nnamz
LaoED
3D3
Tekken7
FPULSSJ4_Gokou
Random_Otaku
1ssj4gogeta1
Eminemboy162000
Crownjo
xxnike629xx
Great_Pancho
sparking_meteor
D_Winds
ShaolinAce
ananus
michaelP4o
YoshiBob210
SoraOwnKeyblade
LSSJ3Vegitto
Ultimate_Nova_X
Sesshomaru023
FlameFromWithin
Master Mishimi
SSJ3FutureTrunks
Nauske
AznED
II Sora II
AurochSpirit
xradicalblues
vegetauniverse
Shin Chrisean

Funny enough, most of those guys are from the DBZ Budokai boards......good times
---
PSN: BonesMV3
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1098590/cuban_medium.gif
#99rumbalumbaPosted 12/18/2012 6:44:10 PM
christiankid7 posted...
I've been here since April

Seen the BlitzKrieg, the Birth of a Wind named Paul, The Haters, people come and go, SackboyMVPs top 24 character list, the Lightning war rekindled, The Day it was confirmed that there would be only 20 characters, stayed up all night on the day of TGS just to see the Toro showcase which birthed the Fall of LuminescentRule into Darth VGChartz, Been around to see all of the Kahn accounts, even to see the original Big Kahn and Big Krik when he posted the exact opposite of anything Kahn said. Been around to see the discovery of GERL GAEMERZ, heard every Crash and Spyro request. Been around to see Eric Ladens post about working with Snakes VA.....I've been here quite a while.

i'm offended by the lack of rumba. XD
---
Want access to GoW Ascension beta? PM me.
#100illementPosted 12/18/2012 8:24:29 PM
I'm a regular lurker. Been here since the beta, but rarely post. Been doing it a lot more recently even though most of my topics get ignored or get 1 or 2 replies lol
---
PSN: killahmex