IF there were a chance, which FF character would you like?

#1ShinigamigodXPosted 12/20/2012 10:38:08 AM
I will probably get hated for making this topic, but if they were to put a Final Fantasy character in, who would you like to see?

My choice would be Zack Fair. He could have a really good moveset layout and his supers would be his DMW moves. Also note that sort of like Cloud's description in Dissidia, Zack's purpose in battle is to launch his enemies across the map, thus disruption of combos and linking attacks.

Level 1 Super: Time to Relax!
Zack takes out his Umbrella from Costa Del Sol. He can hit enemies in a straight line with a dashing attack, sorta like Dante's level 2 super.

Level 2 Super: Now I'm Pumped Up!
He gets blessed by Cissnei, somewhat like in Crisis Core when he gets all Critical Hits from the DMW Drive. He is able to run faster and is able to kill enemies on hit.

Level 3 Super: The Pride...Of Soldier!
Zack 's level 3 Super would be a one hit kill to all the enemies. He would pick up his buster sword, hold it in front of him symbolically, then proceed to perform Assault Rush, hitting everyone on the field. He ends by standing up and looking into the sky as White Feathers fall infront of him with the other players knocked out on the ground behind him.

Alternate Costumes:
First one would be his normal first class costume. His unlock able one would be his second class. DLC would be his swimsuit trunks from Costa Del Sol.

For his move sets he would have a lot of range in term of his attacks. His [] attacks would be as followed:

Pressing [] three times in a row will have him do his normal 3 hit combo at the enemy.
Up [] would do an uppercut with the buster sword
Down [] would be a swiping attack that knocks the enemy down.
Forward [] would be a dashing attack with the sword.

/\ would be magic. Just pressing /\ would have him use Fire. Press it 2 times for fira and so forth.
Up /\ would be Thunder, stunning enemies around him.
Down /\ would be Cure, giving him a small amount of AP. However he puts his Buster Sword down to perform this and it can be a lengthy spell leaving him wide open for attacks.
Forward /\ would be Blizzard, throwing enemies away in front of him.

O would be abilities, like his yellow materia.
O would have Assault Twister, spinning around and hitting enemies close to him.
Up O would be Jump, knocking anyone close to him in the air.
Down O would be High Jump with him landing down with the Buster Sword acting as a lance.
Forward O would be Costly Punch. *This moves would actually use up a little AP, thus the move Costly Punch. Not enough to make your supers an issue but when used too many times it can take away a whole super.

Air moves would be the equivalent to his ground moves with only slight variations.

All his /\ moves in the air are the higher levels of the Ground moves, with the exception of Fire. By still pressing fire three times you can produce Fira and Firaga.

All his [] moves are mostly the same. However, his down [] will have him lunging downwards with his Buster Sword.

The only ones that would change are his O attacks.

O is Poison Arial, where when on a successful hit can drain a little AP from the enemy.
Up O would be Exploder Blade, sending an explosion in an upwards direction launching anyone it hits.
Down O Blizzard Blade. Zack's Buster Sword is encased in Ice and he falls down on the enemy, knocking them away.
Forward O is Power Attack, where he launches the Buster Sword forward, knocking enemies across the stage.

I think this would work pretty well. His taunts could be some funny things like hitting on a girl or trying to flirt and fail. Quotes could be things he says in game like "First Class Soldier, Zack on the job!"

So, anyone else you think would fit? Thoughts on Zack's style I thought of?
---
3DS FC: 3136 - 7465 - 9458
The official name is Jinouga. Screw what Capcom says, its Jinouga.
#2X195Posted 12/20/2012 10:41:10 AM
Sora.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#3blitz_0623Posted 12/20/2012 10:41:44 AM
He said FF not Square
#4AmyUnleashedPosted 12/20/2012 10:42:02 AM
Sephiroth
#5ShinigamigodX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 10:58:23 AM
Yeah, FF related. Not SE related.
---
3DS FC: 3136 - 7465 - 9458
The official name is Jinouga. Screw what Capcom says, its Jinouga.
#6YggdrasillePosted 12/20/2012 11:07:27 AM
Cloud and Lightning.
---
Playing: PSASBR, TTT 2 (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Totori; Waiting for: Ni No Kuni, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Remember Me
#7UltimaXOmegaPosted 12/20/2012 11:10:16 AM
Vivi and Rinoa because they should have been in Dissidia 012.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official Rinnegan Masked Man of the UNS3 boards
#8DirgeOfTheRavenPosted 12/20/2012 11:11:27 AM
Squall or Jecht. :)

Although, if we were talking SE.... Aya Brea. Hand down.
#9pixel378Posted 12/20/2012 11:14:53 AM
Cloud is the first and most obvious choice. I would also take Tidus, Gilgamesh, and maybe Moogle, or chocobo.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#10jak3345Posted 12/20/2012 11:16:39 AM
moogul or tonberry or tifa
nothing more to say