IF there were a chance, which FF character would you like?

#41SSBR10Posted 12/20/2012 2:23:35 PM(edited)
pixel378 posted...
Cloud is the first and most obvious choice.

---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#42CrystalTsubakiPosted 12/20/2012 2:40:39 PM
I'd like to see Quina. Just because it would be hilarious to play as him/her and to see peoples reactions.

Another one I'd like to see even though it would never happen, would be a mixture of the Final Fantasy tactics class. For example, you could play as a squire, and you could summon different jobs to assist or you could "job change" into them and have different combos.

Supers could be assist from the main characters. Such as Rafa and Malak as level one super, and they would use their signature spells. It would hit randomly on the screen just like in the game.

Second super could be a combo attack between the knights such as Agrias, Cid, Meliadoul, Beowulf, and Cloud (?), and it could hit in an circular area around you.

Third super could unleash the Zodiac monsters or Ramza and Delita.

The last one I can think of is Lulu's dolls. Lulu could be in the background like Pokemon Trainer in Super Smash Bros Brawl, manipulating the dolls. Supers could be magic spam.
#43Charizard18Posted 12/20/2012 2:43:38 PM
#1 above all else, Gilgamesh. He'd fit here with his dimension hopping. He could rep the series as a whole with his fake swords too. So we could have your Clouds and Lightnings and Squalls.

After that everything is just unfeasable. Just my dream characters for this. Shadow, Gogo, Celes, Mog...Edge, Kain, Cecil, Minwu (lol), Vivi, Amarant...the list goes on. Setzer, Galuf, And now i'm just rambling >___>
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#44UnderratedGamerPosted 12/20/2012 2:48:08 PM
Kefka to spam Light of Judgment on everyone.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#45LK_MASTER_GAMERPosted 12/20/2012 2:51:05 PM
Lightning and/or Cloud.

I can even see which would be Cloud`s level3...And I think everybody else knows what I`m talking about...
---
Ha! Hua! Ha! Hua! HAAAAA! *CURAGA* x10000000
#46ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/20/2012 2:55:55 PM
LK_MASTER_GAMER posted...
Lightning and/or Cloud.

I can even see which would be Cloud`s level3...And I think everybody else knows what I`m talking about...

Cloud would never work in this game. His omnislash would be wayyyy too broken.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#47jaoman69Posted 12/20/2012 3:10:21 PM
Barret from FF7
#48SSBR10Posted 12/20/2012 3:45:29 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
Cloud would never work in this game. His omnislash would be wayyyy too broken.

No he wouldn't. He could just use Ultima Weapon and fly around, slashing in a similar way to the Omnislash. Really, Cloud would work very easily in this game.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#49T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/20/2012 3:46:31 PM
Ideally? Jecht.
Realistically? Cloud
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#50Persona3MC_MShePosted 12/20/2012 3:59:07 PM
Lightning, with her costume from XIII-3.
---
Awaiting: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Disgaea D2
Playing: Persona 4: Golden, Rune Factory 3, KoiChoco Portable