Cole is the first character I've ever found to be cheap

#11xxterradarkxxxPosted 12/22/2012 1:02:15 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
Prismsblade posted...
I think your referring to evil coles fully charged giga punch, you can counter by simply blocking.....yea a bit to high lv for you as of now but someday I hope.

Let's knock of the smart ass remarks. Unless someone is willing to back up their skill in a game I find their criticism useless. I'm referring to when you have a team of them doing nothing but that attack. Eventually you're bound to get hit by it, and when you do it actually can't be avoided by any means.

As I said before, every character can SET UP a kill, but his is the only one where you absolutely can't escape if you get hit by the charge. Nobody else has a basic attack that will do this without some kind of combo or exploit. Yes, I said no one.

except you have to hit r2 at the right time or they crumple too far. Raiden can do this too.

You do forward square then level 1 instant kill. ratchet sucks you up, spits you at a wall, then level 1.

good cole does freeze then level 1

oni toro does air down triangle into level 1

kratos does circle(charged works best) into level 1
---
Psn: zslayer89
#12CrabhammarPosted 12/22/2012 1:03:28 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
Prismsblade posted...
I think your referring to evil coles fully charged giga punch, you can counter by simply blocking.....yea a bit to high lv for you as of now but someday I hope.

Let's knock of the smart ass remarks. Unless someone is willing to back up their skill in a game I find their criticism useless. I'm referring to when you have a team of them doing nothing but that attack. Eventually you're bound to get hit by it, and when you do it actually can't be avoided by any means.

As I said before, every character can SET UP a kill, but his is the only one where you absolutely can't escape if you get hit by the charge. Nobody else has a basic attack that will do this without some kind of combo or exploit. Yes, I said no one.

ST air machete
FP air warrior
Toro divekick
Dante... actually, Dante is even worse. His neutral Square is punishable on block, but if you get caught, so help you God... he'll rack up enough AP for Level 1 and then hit you with one.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#13DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:04:56 AM
FS_HUNK posted...
DarkECOJak posted...
Prismsblade posted...

Great we got another whiner getting handled in FFA, get outa here man.
BLOCK, My partners died just yesterday (damn toro lol) and I was left 2vs1 Kratos and evil cole. Not once did I get hit by his punch, its called blocking. Get good.

It was a 2v2 that I WON, you fool. My problem isn't being able to beat them, it's that a basic move shouldn't be all you need to guarantee a kill. That's poor programming. Even when I use the tactic I feel like it took no thought or effort whatsoever. Charge, hit, super, win. I should have to earn a kill, not have it handed over to me.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#14Neverender_IVPosted 12/22/2012 1:05:59 AM
You must be new to this game. Raiden's over square can lead into a level 1. Just over square. no charging. or if you get grabbed, he can over square and kill you.

Even heihachi's down circle then square if it hits you, you can be hit with a guaranteed level one.

If you are hit with drakes barrel at the right distance it's a free level one also.

if toro's dive kick hits you, guess what? unavoidable level one.

I think sackboys up throw gets him a free level one also, as well as a shock trap.

ratchet just has to grab you with his vacuum then throw you in a corner and start his level 1. There's no way to avoid it after he grabs you unless he messes it up or is interrupted.

I could go on, but those are just the ones I know off the top of my head.
#15fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 12/22/2012 1:07:38 AM
Meh, TC is either a troll or extremely bad at the game. Either way, don't feed him lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#16judgementaeonPosted 12/22/2012 1:07:45 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
FS_HUNK posted...
DarkECOJak posted...
Prismsblade posted...

Great we got another whiner getting handled in FFA, get outa here man.
BLOCK, My partners died just yesterday (damn toro lol) and I was left 2vs1 Kratos and evil cole. Not once did I get hit by his punch, its called blocking. Get good.

It was a 2v2 that I WON, you fool. My problem isn't being able to beat them, it's that a basic move shouldn't be all you need to guarantee a kill. That's poor programming. Even when I use the tactic I feel like it took no thought or effort whatsoever. Charge, hit, super, win. I should have to earn a kill, not have it handed over to me.

Not to be rude, but did you not see these other 3 ppl pointing out others who can do tht?
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#17DHG_SweepPosted 12/22/2012 1:08:25 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
Prismsblade posted...

Kratos
Drake
Fat princess
Toro
heihachi
Sackboy
Spike

All have an inescapable hit confirm into their lvl 1. Not a read like sir Dans up square or your parappa. Can't be avoided.

RAIDEN HAS LIKE A BILLION.

coles are low on the nerf list.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#18xxterradarkxxxPosted 12/22/2012 1:10:15 AM
xxterradarkxxx posted...
DarkECOJak posted...
Prismsblade posted...

except you have to hit r2 at the right time or they crumple too far. Raiden can do this too.

You do forward square then level 1 instant kill. ratchet sucks you up, spits you at a wall, then level 1.

good cole does freeze then level 1

oni toro does air down triangle into level 1

kratos does circle(charged works best) into level 1

Lol so tc is going to ignore this and others? smooth move tc
---
Psn: zslayer89
#19DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:10:45 AM
Neverender_IV posted...
You must be new to this game. Raiden's over square can lead into a level 1. Just over square. no charging. or if you get grabbed, he can over square and kill you.

Even heihachi's down circle then square if it hits you, you can be hit with a guaranteed level one.

If you are hit with drakes barrel at the right distance it's a free level one also.

if toro's dive kick hits you, guess what? unavoidable level one.

I think sackboys up throw gets him a free level one also, as well as a shock trap.

ratchet just has to grab you with his vacuum then throw you in a corner and start his level 1. There's no way to avoid it after he grabs you unless he messes it up or is interrupted.

I could go on, but those are just the ones I know off the top of my head.

But you're still proving my point. Those are tactics used to set up kills that take some actual thought or skill to pull off correctly. Cole's is not. His is a basic punch attack where you don't need to exploit anything in any way. Everything you mentioned needs player knowledge to pull off and some form of timing.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#20PrismsbladePosted 12/22/2012 1:12:20 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
Prismsblade posted...

LMAO, Blame your lack of skill for it being unavoidable. Also for the latter bold Its called a combo genius, you know a combo into super a majority of the roster can do anyways....
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.