Cole is the first character I've ever found to be cheap

#31True_AirPosted 12/22/2012 12:37:41 AM
For those going on about SackBoys Upthrow into Super - doesn't always work. It's either luck-based or character based. Unless I'm doing it wrong?
---
3DS FC: 0774 4436 2625
Imagine if there were no hypothetical sitations.
#32FS_HUNKPosted 12/22/2012 12:40:35 AM
Alright well I'll tell you what, you keep sucking and getting stomped because of your inability to block in a fighting game. And me and the other guys will continue playing and kicking ass and worrying about people will REAL BS moves like Raiden and Kratos.
Have fun
---
"I don't dropshot, I don't camp corners, I don't headglitch." - CornerCamper
#33Charizard18Posted 12/22/2012 12:47:03 AM
DarkECOJak posted...

Let's knock of the smart ass remarks.

This. My god this was an embarrassing read. There are ways to contest something someone says if you don't agree without making yourself look like an ass, especially when TC wasn't even making a post like most people here do saying "OMG this game is so broken, Evil Cole needs to be nerfed! He's so broken and cheap! This game has awful balance that needs to be fixed". Did he say it needs a nerf? Yes. Did he say he was cheap? Yes, but he did it in a well formatted way without making himself look like he knows absolutely nothing. Were there several things he said that weren't correct? Yeah, but at least he's not an ass. If I had gotten here first we could've had an actual conversation about this that doesn't just consist of "lol you suck get better LOL" >_______>
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#34PrismsbladePosted 12/22/2012 12:47:11 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
You can't just foresight everything being thrown at you when you're double-teamed. If you we're that good you'd be undefeated, which we all know isn't the case for any of us, so don't act like you can judge every incoming attack. Especially if both Cole's interchange the attack for when you are about to land on a flat surface like in Hades.

That situation is the same regardless either block upon landing, or jump again, and stay in the air as much as possible. If an evil cole has 1 bar their ALWAYS gonna aim for the giga punch into super. Just assume this, every time, and your avoid it every time.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#35KagePakkunPosted 12/27/2012 1:32:41 PM
TC, opinions aren't welcome here.

Everyone here is the number one player and has no losses and the problem is ALWAYS you.

Either you suck at blocking or you're new at the game. The only two conclusions on this board.

Take it or leave it.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#36ParisByNitePosted 12/27/2012 1:53:39 PM
I used to main Raiden and he's clearly the cheapest character in the game- right after the Sackboy nerf (thank GOD). I'm maining Drake right now, which is awesome. Cole... far from cheap, IMO.
---
I support love.
PSN: RiceAndJoy