Poll for Ratchet DLC costume and nomination for Jak!

#31NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:28:37 PM
Oh dear, IceGhost, according to my rules, I cannot accept any of your nominations. What a shame.
---
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
"I'm sorry, did you just ask for privacy, on the internet? lmao"-AttraFaytten
#32Myles98Posted 12/22/2012 12:34:08 PM
IceGhost28 posted...
Dark Eco Jak? WTH! Even if you do mean Dark Jak. How the &*() is Dark Jak a costume?Jak already turns into Dark Jak as his super and not only that but how would it look for Dark Jak to ball up his fist and then punch and uppercut somebody along with holding a gun. Dark Jak is literally impossible as a costume both literally and logically. Dark Jak is another character exactly like Evil Cole. Dark Jak and Regular Jak have 2 different play styles. Dark Jak focuses on Slashing and slicing enemies with his claws and using Dark eco powers.

We don't want a whole new character. It's just a goddamn costume so he looks like Dark Jak. Stop taking everything seriously, I mean, look at Big Daddy. HE'S A BLOODY DOLL which is both "literally and logically" impossible.

As for this Krimzon Guard business. You guys keep confusing KG with Freedom League lol. Freedom League is the proper costume that Jak would wear. However the color red could serve as an alternate color to the costume...

The KG is the thing most people are familiar with. Also (again) it's just a costume that would look cool and doesn't need to be canonically correct.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#33AndKevinBaconPosted 12/22/2012 12:36:21 PM
KG with a FL alt colour or FL with a KG alt colour. Is there really a difference? lol
#34NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:43:37 PM(edited)
KG with a FL alt colour or FL with a KG alt colour. Is there really a difference? lol

There really isn't. We already have 3 colors for the KG/FL armor, red, yellow, and blue, so all we'd need is one more made up color.

Screw it, it is a pretty cool outfit. I nominate the Krimzon Guard outfit, mostly because red is my favorite color.

As for the final color, I'd say purple! That way it matches all the eco colors of the gun mods. (red, yellow, blue, dark [purple])
---
#35IceGhost28Posted 12/22/2012 12:47:06 PM
Myles98 posted...
IceGhost28 posted...
Dark Eco Jak? WTH! Even if you do mean Dark Jak. How the &*() is Dark Jak a costume?Jak already turns into Dark Jak as his super and not only that but how would it look for Dark Jak to ball up his fist and then punch and uppercut somebody along with holding a gun. Dark Jak is literally impossible as a costume both literally and logically. Dark Jak is another character exactly like Evil Cole. Dark Jak and Regular Jak have 2 different play styles. Dark Jak focuses on Slashing and slicing enemies with his claws and using Dark eco powers.

We don't want a whole new character. It's just a goddamn costume so he looks like Dark Jak. Stop taking everything seriously, I mean, look at Big Daddy. HE'S A BLOODY DOLL which is both "literally and logically" impossible.

As for this Krimzon Guard business. You guys keep confusing KG with Freedom League lol. Freedom League is the proper costume that Jak would wear. However the color red could serve as an alternate color to the costume...

The KG is the thing most people are familiar with. Also (again) it's just a costume that would look cool and doesn't need to be canonically correct.

Im not taking anything seriously. Im just replying! Calm down and stop trying to start something here. I know "you" don't want a new character and please explain to me how Dark Jak would even be a costume.

Also did you not read what I said because I listed multiple reasons why it would not make sense to have Dark Jak(which is another form of Jak)as a costume. I was perfectly clear on what I said especially when I used Evil Cole as the perfect example. Dark Jak could only be another character just like Evil Cole. 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE! By your logic your basically saying Good Cole should have had Evil Cole as an alternate costume.

Also again because Jak 3 does exist and the Freedom League did happen and does exist it only makes sense to use FL over KG. Why ignore something that exist? Your basically saying Jak 3 never happened so lets go with KG outfit. Please read man. I did say the KG would serve as an alternate color to the FL outfit. Would it really make sense to have the KG as a costume and the FL as an alternate color? The FL armor is also highly relevant to Jak overall because it stands for good and etc. KG was Jak's enemy in Jak II so again it doesn't make sense. Its role is perfect as an alternate color.

Its like all you ppl want to do is argue and ignore my points. Im starting to think you are all jealous and just want to argue with me so theres always a conflict between all of us. Because seriously the costumes I suggested are the perfect choice for Jak. Jak isnt Nakiro where as she had her costumes made up or given from other characters in her game. Jak has other outfits as well.
#36NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:57:06 PM(edited)
As an update:

On the poll:
Jak II - 6
Dark Jak - 4
Krimzon Guard - 2
Kid Jak - 3
Ratchet and Clank - 3

Lost Frontier - 1
Crash Suit - 1
Damas - 1
Big Daxter, Small Jak - 1
Torn - 1

EDIT: updating for posts #37 and #38.
---
#37Mage_of_WindPosted 12/22/2012 12:52:15 PM
I vote for Dark Jak.
---
This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me. -Seifer
If you persist, for great justice, I'll rearrange your face again! -Nisa
#38IcyFlamez96Posted 12/22/2012 12:55:47 PM(edited)
I nominate Dark Jak lol. And R&C

And little Jak from TPL
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#39IceGhost28Posted 12/22/2012 12:53:22 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...

And you call yourself a fan?

There is a difference...the strap color is different inbetween their chest and also the symbols.

KG
http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/Krimzon_Guard

FL
http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/Freedom_League

Make sure to actually read the info as well so you can see the big difference.

FL for a fact is suppose to come first then KG as an alternate color. Because logically and time wise... If Jak wears KG armor first then he can't switch to FL because it never happened time wise. Now if he has his default as the FL then he can switch to KG because it happened previously/already. So my idea makes sense, logically, time wise and canon wise.
#40NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:53:45 PM
@IceGhost

So basically, apparently no one actually reads your posts, and you're being too critical on the requirements for a costume to get nominated.

Thank goodness this won't get as drawn out as other Jak topics. Thank yooou, mods.
---