Poll for Ratchet DLC costume and nomination for Jak!

#41RobotPirteGhostPosted 12/22/2012 12:57:36 PM
Dan Johnson didn't make the Ratchet poll. I am dissapoint.

It's been a really long time since I played a Jak game, so I got nothing for him.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#42AndKevinBaconPosted 12/22/2012 1:05:56 PM
IceGhost28 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
KG with a FL alt colour or FL with a KG alt colour. Is there really a difference? lol

And you call yourself a fan?

There is a difference...the strap color is different inbetween their chest and also the symbols.

KG
http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/Krimzon_Guard

FL
http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/Freedom_League

Make sure to actually read the info as well so you can see the big difference.

FL for a fact is suppose to come first then KG as an alternate color. Because logically and time wise... If Jak wears KG armor first then he can't switch to FL because it never happened time wise. Now if he has his default as the FL then he can switch to KG because it happened previously/already. So my idea makes sense, logically, time wise and canon wise.

Symbols/patterns can change/be added in an alt colour. See: Sweet Tooth, Fat Princess, Heihachi, and Dante.

And who cares about "time-wise"? We're talking about a DLC costume in a non-canon party crossover.
#43Myles98Posted 12/22/2012 1:30:11 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
And little Jak from TPL

There is already the old world costume. Did you mean little Jak from Jak II? (The one you meet right at the start of the game with Kor)
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#44NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:31:54 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
And little Jak from TPL

There is already the old world costume. Did you mean little Jak from Jak II? (The one you meet right at the start of the game with Kor)

I assumed that's what he meant, since TPL Jak is already represented through costume.
---
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
"I'm sorry, did you just ask for privacy, on the internet? lmao"-AttraFaytten
#45IcyFlamez96Posted 12/22/2012 1:42:47 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
And little Jak from TPL

I assumed that's what he meant, since TPL Jak is already represented through costume.

I want him to be small though... I know that wouldn't happen for a lot of reasons though
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#46JohnbobbPosted 12/22/2012 2:30:56 PM
Why can't you accept IceGhost's? The Damas and Freedom League/Krimzon Guard are 2nd nominations for mine. I mean, if you can't accept initial nominations can you at least accept seconds?
---
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#47Myles98Posted 12/22/2012 2:31:58 PM
Johnbobb posted...
Why can't you accept IceGhost's? The Damas and Freedom League/Krimzon Guard are 2nd nominations for mine. I mean, if you can't accept initial nominations can you at least accept seconds?

Yeah I like the KG idea too.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
#48NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 2:41:30 PM

The rules I set for this poll is that you have to have 5 Karma or more to nominate something, that way LightEcoSage/IceGhost can't make a bunch of accounts and keep supporting his own nominations.

And yeah, I already accepted yours, thus why Damas has 1 vote and Krimzon Guard has 2, because I threw in a vote for it.

Johnbobb posted...

Myles, is that a vote for the KG outfit?
---
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
"I'm sorry, did you just ask for privacy, on the internet? lmao"-AttraFaytten
#49ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/22/2012 2:43:10 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

The rules I set for this poll is that you have to have 5 Karma or more to nominate something, that way LightEcoSage/IceGhost can't make a bunch of accounts and keep supporting his own nominations.

And yeah, I already accepted yours, thus why Damas has 1 vote and Krimzon Guard has 2, because I threw in a vote for it.

Johnbobb posted...

For John, I'll throw in Damas.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#50Myles98Posted 12/22/2012 2:44:55 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Johnbobb posted...

Yep
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR