I give every character an "all star" rating to see if they're worthy of title

#41ArmedDragoonPosted 12/23/2012 2:50:51 PM
Eureka_Seven_RL posted...
Those defending Fat Princess, really? She's a fail. Who plays her games now-a-days? Even at it's release I played it for a short while before getting bored with it. Definitely not All-Stars.

The people who still play her games still play her games.

Why do people ask these dumb loaded questions? FP is a good addition to the game, get over it.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#42Charizard18Posted 12/23/2012 3:12:27 PM
I never hate on this roster, but FP is really the only addition that truly bothers me. The people who say she's in to rep PSN store are pretty much just throwing out excuses in order to defend this game. She isn't in this game for any other reason than developer bias. Devs worked on her game too, wanted her in, and figured they could use "best selling PSN game lol" as an excuse for her. Now, I'm not hating on her game itself. I played the demo and it was okay and I know it did sell well. But ughh. How many people can actually say they bought this game because FP is in it? Maybe a few, but definitely a minority. If anything she's like Game and Watch who was just a fun little addition to the game you probably didn't expect.

All that said, I couldn't care less now that she's in. The reasoning for her inclusion bothers me but thats about where my annoyance with her ends. She's an obnoxious character but still one of the funnest to play as and easily one of the best characters in the game. I use her every now and then and it's always a blast. She's here to stay so whining about her inclusion is a bit pointless at this time. I've only complained about this roster one other time in my entire time being here so I figured I'd just let loose now >___> sorry guys. I don't intend to start arguments so just ignore that.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#43keyblade_lordPosted 12/23/2012 3:17:24 PM
NoJobBob posted...
These are my opinons. Before you rage on me take a second to think if some of these characters are REALLY all stars...once you do that you should understand why they scored the way they did

Big Daddy- Comes from an awesome game. Everyone that isnt a mom gamer knows him: 9/10

Cole MacGrath- Comes from a decent game series. Most people know him: 6/10

Evil Cole- Same score: 6/10

Colonel Radek: Soulless character no one cares about or asked for: 2/10

Dontay/Dino- Real Dante 10/10. Fake impposter Dante 0/10

Fat Princess- No one asked for this fatty. No one really cared about her game either. 1/10

Jak and Daxter. Comes from a great series, but one that is dead. 8/10

Heichachi- Famous tekken character. Can't complain- 8/10

Kratos- Possibly the most well known PS3 character- 9/10

Nariko- Comes from a terrible GoW clone game who was one and done- 2/10

Drake- Everyone loves him. Even if UC3 was ass- 10/10

PaRappa The Rapper- Dead series, but still a cool character- 7/10

Raiden- Not snake. Not even the best version of Raiden- 6/10

Ratchet and Clank- Famous PS3 characters- 9/10

Sackboy- Cute character from a terrible series with bad floaty mechanics- 7/10

Sir Dan- Had no idea who this guy was before I heard of him. Why not Sora- 2/10

Sly Cooper- Decent character- 6/10

Spike- Hands down the dumbest looking character in the game- 0/10

Sweet Tooth- Awesome character, too bad the new TM blows chunks- 9/10

Toro- The only reason this game will sell more than 20 copies in Japan- 8/10

Emmet Graves- are you kidding me. thank god hes free, cause no one asked for him- 0/10

Kat- Good choice- 7/10

Please don't rate the characters if you have not played all of their respective games.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
#44CyborgTwentyPosted 12/23/2012 3:25:53 PM
Big Daddy = 7/10

Cole MacGrath = 8/10

Evil Cole = 8/10

Colonel Radec = 8/10

Fake imposter Dante = 5/10

Fat Princess = 2/10

Jak and Daxter = 10/10

Heihachi = 8/10

Kratos = 10/10

Nariko = 4/10

Drake = 10/10

PaRappa The Rapper = 8/10

Raiden = 5/10

Ratchet and Clank = 10/10

Sackboy = 10/10

Sir Dan = 7/10

Sly Cooper = 10/10

Spike = 10/10

Sweet Tooth = 10/10

Toro = 10/10

Emmet Graves = 2/10

Kat = 7/10
#45SnovvbubPosted 12/23/2012 3:31:07 PM
I agree about all but Sly Cooper and Sir Dan. They should have been higher. Also Big Daddy. 1st was good but even then he's more Xbox than Sony.
Those defending Fat Princess, really? She's a fail. Who plays her games now-a-days? Even at it's release I played it for a short while before getting bored with it. Definitely not All-Stars.

"I got bored with it, therefor it can't be repped."

In regards to nobody playing her game anymore-

1. They do.

2. The same could be argued for the people that still play MediEvil, or Jak and Daxter, etc.
---
PSN: snovvbub
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Parappa
#46Eureka_Seven_RLPosted 12/23/2012 3:39:54 PM
Snovvbub posted...
I agree about all but Sly Cooper and Sir Dan. They should have been higher. Also Big Daddy. 1st was good but even then he's more Xbox than Sony.

1. They do.

2. The same could be argued for the people that still play MediEvil, or Jak and Daxter, etc.

I (And really the majority I would say) got bored with it therefore it was a average to mediocre game therefore not an All Star material. Heck her character alone is awful. Just what I want people to see when they walk into my room, FP background. ''What the f*** are you playing?''

2. People actually played those games much longer than FP and they're classics. Even to this day. FP had it's month of playtime but now it's done. Fat Princess is cooked but don't ask me to try her.
---
PSN: crow-sama
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama
#47SnovvbubPosted 12/23/2012 3:45:36 PM
Snovvbub posted...

1. They do.

I (And really the majority I would say) got bored with it therefore it was a average to mediocre game therefore not an All Star material. Heck her character alone is awful. Just what I want people to see when they walk into my room, FP background. ''What the f*** are you playing?''

2. People actually played those games much longer than FP and they're classics. Even to this day. FP had it's month of playtime but now it's done. Fat Princess is cooked but don't ask me to try her.

Don't just assume everyone stopped playing when you did, the online community lasted at least a year. I know because, unlike you, I stuck around to see. And, again, just because YOU got bored and left, does not mean it's received as a mediocre game.
---
PSN: snovvbub
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Parappa
#48Eureka_Seven_RLPosted 12/23/2012 3:48:30 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Snovvbub posted...

1. They do.

Don't just assume everyone stopped playing when you did, the online community lasted at least a year. I know because, unlike you, I stuck around to see. And, again, just because YOU got bored and left, does not mean it's received as a mediocre game.

Say what you will. I stuck around to reach B level trophy wise. A handful of people can keep a game alive and a year isn't exactly a huge feat. (Though I doubt it lasted even a year.)
---
PSN: crow-sama
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama
#49OhSoSlyPosted 12/23/2012 3:49:18 PM
Your opinions are obviously so biased. You're not looking at whether they're all star worthy in relative to everyone's opinions, but rather how YOU think of each character. I'm pretty sure you were just thinking, "Ew, I hate this character, this character is dumb, bleh bleh bleh dumb idiotic 10 year old crap I give them 1/10."
In my opinion, all the characters in this game are all star worthy, and none of them should get a 6/10 or below. You're just a biased 10 year old trying to claim your own opinions as fact.
#50BkzUziPosted 12/23/2012 3:49:22 PM
sin_shenron posted...

Evil Cole / Good Cole: 6/10 should had been only 1 Cole, his game is mediocre at best.
Nariko: 9/10 a very good exclusive PS tittle character

NAriko more important than Cole?
Hahahhaha
Cole > Nariko
Infamous > Heavenly Sword