Sly Freaking Cooper...

#1Kid_EmoPosted 12/23/2012 7:47:34 PM
Okay, this is not a post about he's OP, or needs to be nerfed, or whatever. This is a post about how ANNOYING he is. I play with a group of friends in my household, and Sly Cooper is just...gah. Always invisible, always waits until two people are whacking each other, then suddenly Murray. The AP stealing bit is obnoxious too. I'm sure he's a fine, balanced character or something, but he's just not FUN to fight against. I hate feeling like if I'm playing a melee character my only option is to fight on his terms, or if I'm running a zoning character I can just spam projectiles and HOPE I hit him. Who honestly thought this character was a good idea? There's nothing fun about dealing with him. Its just frustrating.
---
"God, this board is like the 4Chan's idiotic half-brother." wagnerelli
#2NDgamer1122Posted 12/23/2012 7:50:11 PM
Same with Sackboy. God I hate fighting against Sackboy players.

I only hope the DLC characters won't be nasty to fight. Kat in particular I am worried about.
#3J_Dawg_Posted 12/23/2012 7:51:39 PM

I only hope the DLC characters won't be nasty to fight. Kat in particular I am worried about.

Jak is really annoying to fight against as well. Kat will probably be Jak 2.0.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike
#4holysquidPosted 12/23/2012 7:52:14 PM
Agreed with OP, disagreed with him being balanced.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#5TheoDerekPosted 12/23/2012 7:54:45 PM
What's even worse is that most Sly players are actually terrible at the game.

In my experience if I'm playing a stock match and it's just me and Sly left I murder him.

I've never played a good Sly in a 1v1(set up that way or otherwise). I think it's because Sly players don't actually need good fighting game basics. They just need a distraction.

I agree, annoying ass character.
#6NDgamer1122Posted 12/23/2012 7:55:15 PM

If Kat is Jak 2.0, imma main her.
#7J_Dawg_Posted 12/23/2012 7:58:53 PM

If Kat is Jak 2.0, imma main her.

Based on what I've seen of her, she does remind me of Jak's playstyle. And if you main her, we can cause more ragequits with our Kat team. So glad Kat's in this game, she's great.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
#8NDgamer1122Posted 12/23/2012 7:59:59 PM
Kat's level 3 is stupidly annoying. Have you heard her screams as she does it? My lord, I want to cut my own ears off.
#9Retroxgamer0Posted 12/23/2012 8:00:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10J_Dawg_Posted 12/23/2012 8:02:42 PM
Kat's level 3 is stupidly annoying. Have you heard her screams as she does it? My lord, I want to cut my own ears off.

I have, but I don't mind it. Nothing is worse than hearing Jak destroyed by Keaton, so yeah.
---