Characters who should be in.

#11Zidane_FuryPosted 12/26/2012 12:58:36 AM
Tales of? We already got Heihachi for Namco Bandai rep , plus no point including Lloyd or Kratos since they're only ps2 exclusive in Japan
---
Official Oga Tatsumi of Project Versus J board//
PSN : ZettaiHeroes
#12HIroChuPosted 12/26/2012 1:05:35 AM
Zidane_Fury posted...
Tales of? We already got Heihachi for Namco Bandai rep , plus no point including Lloyd or Kratos since they're only ps2 exclusive in Japan

You have a point. But it would be cool if a tales of character got in imo :)
#13True_AirPosted 12/26/2012 1:11:52 AM
Needs some Old School RayMan in there - none of this new silly RayMan.
---
3DS FC: 0774 4436 2625
Imagine if there were no hypothetical sitations.
#14PyroSparkPosted 12/26/2012 1:17:15 AM(edited)
Snovvbub posted...
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Playstation All-Stars.

Playstation.

This isn't a game for ****ing third parties.

Just because we had a few does not imply we need to cram the roster with guests.

Every single time a topic like this is created, I die inside.

Just stop.

Because we have a few, is exactly why it's okay. :3

Especially Donte. Sweet Jesus. They can add the f******* twinkie cowboy mascot and it would still be a better character.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#15KillDozer123Posted 12/26/2012 1:32:52 AM
PyroSpark posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Playstation All-Stars.

Playstation.

This isn't a game for ****ing third parties.

Just because we had a few does not imply we need to cram the roster with guests.

Every single time a topic like this is created, I die inside.

Just stop.

Because we have a few, is exactly why it's okay. :3

Especially Donte. Sweet Jesus. They can add the f******* twinkie cowboy mascot and it would still be a better character.

No such character as Donte, get your facts right. XD

I've got the game, and not found him anywhere. LOLZ.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#16An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/26/2012 3:04:17 AM
Oh my God. I cannot believe someone actually mentioned Billy Hatcher. Man that goes a way back now thinking about it.

Is anyone else surprised that the TC actually mentioned Billy Hatcher? Was a great game during its time, but I completely forgot about it XD

I might just go play it now! :3 I should still have it...
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#17Unbridled9Posted 12/26/2012 3:05:48 AM
Assassin's Creed Been open to the X-box for a long time now and available on the DS and now the Wii U. No.

Disgaea Maybe, but this is really the best option.

Final Fantasy- FF 1 - 6 were released on Nintendo consoles with only 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 being Sony-exclusive with titles and side-series constantly being released on other consoles. No.

Kingdom Hearts- While not impossible, Sora would be the first pick and they would have to get the approval of the Mouse. Not likely to happen.

TES- No. Just no. 1, 2, and 3 weren't even playable on Sony consoles leaving 4 and 5 which have been distinctly multi-plat.

Tales of- Tales is all over the place on exclusivity. So much so that they couldn't get in except for *maybe* one of the lesser titles. Star Ocean is more likely than this.

Sonic Has Sonic even had a game on a Sony Console? Even if he has, the notable games are either Sega or Nintendo exclusives (Sonic Colors) with maybe a title or two re-released on a sony console at best.

Spyro- I do agree with Spyro.

Billy Hatcher One game that didn't sell well on the Gamecube. Not going to happen, especially since Sony is clearly trying to present itself as more 'mature' and a kid running around in a chicken suit and rolling giant eggs into his opponent is the exact opposite of that image.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#18Zen_ZarabPosted 12/26/2012 3:32:25 AM
Character with Minion(Game of Origin)

1: Blasto with Space Babe (Blasto)
2: Maximilian with Monica (Dark Cloud 2) *Or vice versa*
3: Ostrava with Maiden in Black (Demon's Souls) *Or vice versa*
4: Yoshitsune with Benkei (Genji: DotS) *Or vice versa*
5: Kingsley with Bad Custard (Kingsley's Adventure)
6: Rau Utu with Tati (The Mark of Kri) *Or vice versa*
7: Wander with Mono (SotC)
8: Ico with Yorda (Ico)
9: Dart with Rose (Legend of Dragoon) *Or vice versa*
10: Jaster Rogue with Kisala (Rogue Galaxy) *Or vice versa*
11: Gabe Logan with Lian Xing (Syphon Filter)
12: Rudy Roughnight with Cecilia Lynn Adlehyde (Wild Arms) *Or vice versa*
13: Jen with Scree (Primal)
14: Vahn with Noa (Legend of Legaia) *Or vice versa*
---
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
#19sephiroth136Posted 12/26/2012 3:54:01 AM
Unbridled9 posted...

Billy Hatcher One game that didn't sell well on the Gamecube. Not going to happen, especially since Sony is clearly trying to present itself as more 'mature' and a kid running around in a chicken suit and rolling giant eggs into his opponent is the exact opposite of that image.

Yet they put in PaRappa the Rapper............
#20scorpionpwnsallPosted 12/26/2012 5:05:00 AM
HIroChu posted...
Zidane_Fury posted...

You have a point. But it would be cool if a tales of character got in imo :)

The only answer here is Milla Maxwell, Jude Mathis or Ludger Will Kresnik. I would say Luke Fon Fabre and or Tear Grants but... Tales of Series is an all around exclusive and Abyss just got a port for 3ds though that doesn't mean they can't be in.

But for the first 3 characters mentioned, since Xillia and Xillia 2 are PS exclusives, Xillia is coming to the West next year, putting one of them could bring awareness to the series like what Ike, Roy and Marth did in Smash Bros, well lets hope Baba has interest in putting these characters and telling the higher ups.

For now it's just a little slim
---
Official Selvaria Bles of the PSASBR Board
Official Yu "Broswagonist" Narukami of the PSASBR Board