Characters who should be in.

#31antking61Posted 12/26/2012 10:41:51 AM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
For Blazblue. Hazama would make more sense, since this game does need more villains.

Also.. Yoshitsune would be awesome too.

I know he'd make more sense. I just like Haku-Men. XXXD
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#32antking61Posted 12/26/2012 11:47:31 AM
Kou-Nurasaka posted...
Some Castlevania would be a good thing! Alucard or Gabriel?

No!
---
#33abcDSBTPosted 12/26/2012 11:56:05 AM
Spyro (and Crash), as well as Abe especially. Although Abe actually has a chance since Oddworld Inhabitants have expressed interest in wanting him in this game.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#34McFordmansonPosted 12/26/2012 12:13:52 PM
christiankid7 posted...
*Gives Aku Aku mask to TC*
Might get flamed for not putting Crash in your list....

Lets talk 3rd Party first
A Final Fantasy character from games 7-11 should be in, but won't because Square won't give anything to SuperBot

Sora should be in as well considering
KH1.5 is releasing on the PS3, which marks the first time the series was on PS3
Heard Rumors that KH will be Sony Exclusive from 1.5 on...
Theoretically, all of the games will be rereleased on PS3
See above why its not happening + Disney

Crash is arguably Sony's biggest game ever and deserves to be in this, but the series is currently being held by Activision, which means there was about a 0.5% chance of him being in this

Spyro is also a big name PS1 game, but he's currently in the same predicament as Crash

Snake was one of the most influential 3rd party reps and showed many the power of the Playstation. It was both FF and MGS that showed devs and gamers alike what the Playstation was truly capable of. Unfortunately, Konami wanted to advertise their newest game Metal Gear Rising: Reveangeance, so we did not get snake.

Lara Croft was another big name for the Playstation and is one of the most memorable female leads in gaming, even spawning a movie series. Yet, Square Enix holds the rights to her and will not give her up.

Resident Evil,Silent Hill, and Assassins Creed are big enough on the Playstation to deserve reps.

Lets just say
Cloud
Sora
Crash
Spyro
Snake
Jill Valentine
Pyramid Head
Connor/Ezio
Lara Croft
are the 9 most important 3rd Party Reps

Now the second most important, 3rd party developers that have expressed interest in this game

Disgaea is a pretty important, loyal IP from NIS.

Atlus have also expressed interest in getting in this game. A persona character would work.

Oddworld Devs Oddworld Inhabitants have expressed a great interest in seeing Abe included in the game

Tombas devs have reportedly expressed interest as well. Tomba has a large fanbase of PS fans that woud enjoy the kooky caveman

It was stated by Superbot that they also had the right to use the King of All Cosmos, but couldn't make him work. A katamari character would be a good rep.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger might be able to offer a unique enough moveset if we get him

Mortal Kombats developers had expressed interest in the game a while back, their head developer saying he'd love Scorpion in the game

So, 2nd most important 3rd party reps
Prinny/Etna
Teddie/Yu Narukumi/other Persona rep
Abe
Tomba
King of All Cosmos/Prince
Ty
Scorpion
are these 7

Theres also the currently running, and heavily requested characters

KOSMOS and Rayman

Now, the final 3rd party reps are the old ones,the ones forgotten by everyone but the fans

Gex had been requested to the point where mods BANNED the word, yes I am quite serious. Gex hasn't been around since 2000

Raziel from Soul Reaver has been requested as well, but hasn't had a game since 2003

So, to recap....as for ONLY 3rd party reps, we have these choices as characters that should get a spot

Cloud
Sora
Crash
Spyro
Snake
Jill Valentine
Pyramid Head
Connor/Ezio
Lara Croft
Prinny/Etna
Teddie/Yu Narukumi/other Persona rep
Abe
Tomba
King of All Cosmos/Prince
Ty
Scorpion
KOSMOS
Rayman
Raziel
Gex

1st party reps will be afterward

Quoted for ultimate truth.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#35Kou-Nurasaka(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 3:19:22 PM
antking61 posted...
Kou-Nurasaka posted...
Some Castlevania would be a good thing! Alucard or Gabriel?

No!

How can you not like Gabriel? I'll admit, I thought he was a bit boring up until the Camilla boss fight, then he ascended into Vampire Slaying Bada**.
#36antking61Posted 12/26/2012 3:23:33 PM
Kou-Nurasaka posted...
How can you not like Gabriel? I'll admit, I thought he was a bit boring up until the Camilla boss fight, then he ascended into Vampire Slaying Bada**.

You mean a dude who fights a poofy G-String wearing Satan. Nothing badass about that fail of a game! It should die and be forgotten. Stripped from the annals of history as a whole, never to be remembered again!
---
#37HappyFestivusPosted 12/26/2012 3:26:31 PM
Crash
Spyro
Cloud
Tomba
Abe
Dart

give me any 1 of these and l'll be happy :)
#38Kou-Nurasaka(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 4:00:20 PM
antking61 posted...
Kou-Nurasaka posted...

You mean a dude who fights a poofy G-String wearing Satan. Nothing badass about that fail of a game! It should die and be forgotten. Stripped from the annals of history as a whole, never to be remembered again!

I actually thought most people liked Lord of Shadows? The story was pretty lacking, but as a whole, it was solid enough
#39Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/26/2012 4:19:41 PM
Gabriel is awesome. Most of the people hating on him are just whiney oldschool fanboys with their nostalgia goggles too tight; "TIS NUTZ A REEL CASLEVAINIA GAHM"
#40kingdomz63Posted 12/26/2012 4:22:07 PM
I am surprise no one said Tenchu.