Apparently Radec is now OP

#1CT_HardcasePosted 12/26/2012 1:10:18 AM
Today,I played some Quick Match,Stock,2v2.I Won about 5 out of 7 matches,and three different people sent me a nice long rant about how Radec is extremely cheap and OP.

I Would agree completely,if I sniper spammed.I Fight partly upclose,basically ranged,but never spam that dreaded rifle...
---
Girl Gamer.
"I Don't need luck. I Have ammo." -Grunt
#2An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/26/2012 2:00:40 AM
Radec isn't OP. Those guys must not know how to deal with long ranged opponents.

People these days make too many excuses for their own failures.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#3PhoenixAssassinPosted 12/26/2012 2:39:11 AM
i've started using radec as well. been using him close range as well. Half the time I use his sniper is on accident. when I mean to use his neutral Triangle instead. He has so many great options I dont even know why most people just spam the sniper.
---
Its Jak, not Jack, not Jax, Jak
#4TUSMEnterprisesPosted 12/26/2012 3:19:23 AM
I can't remember the name, but I finally saw a decent Radec that actually knew more than two combos. It was weird fighting him 'cause I'm used to just people rolling to the nearest corner.

He's not OP at all, though. I wouldn't even say he's tough to deal with.
---
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.
#5FS_HUNKPosted 12/26/2012 3:22:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6TheMickeyPosted 12/26/2012 3:30:43 AM
Ya it has far less to do with radec being op and much much more to do with players not knowing how to deal with him. Even if you personally can handle a ranged attacker like him with no problem, if the other 2 players are clueless they will continue brawling with each other across the screen and let radec rack up insane AP while he camps a corner with sniper shots

Even if you're not going to attack him personally, as long as the group as a whole fights on top of g radec he can't do much but spend the whole match running back n forth trying to get range.
#7antking61Posted 12/26/2012 5:29:33 AM
Radec's the worst projectile based character in this game, imo. That said he's still my favorite of them.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!