This game is still a beta!

#1Eureka_Seven_RLPosted 12/27/2012 9:58:34 AM
No kidding! There are several bugs in this game that haven't even been attempted to solve. From game breaking like changing your selected character, players suddenly going invincible/invisible/never losing AP/characters not responding/never respawning, game drops, level crashing, and I've even played stock where victory was suddenly awarded even though people still had lives left. Then there's subtle things like winning screen characters disappearing, belt switching (played unranked all night last night and my belt kept changing constantly. Went from blue to white to green to black...), lag, belts not being awarded, icons/backgrounds changing.
Really Sony/Super Bot? Release your game once it's ready!
---
PSN: crow-sama
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama
#2Parukia256Posted 12/27/2012 10:00:44 AM
Then it's a really good beta.
---
Love like winter.
#3wwinterj25Posted 12/27/2012 10:01:13 AM
For the most part I've no issues with this game or any bugs. If you think a online based game will be bug free then you'll be disappointed. That said they haven't changed much if anything from the beta so you might be right.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4danger_moosePosted 12/27/2012 10:02:35 AM
Eureka_Seven_RL posted...
No kidding! There are several bugs in this game

Are you familiar with Bethesda Softworks?
---
We're at an impasse here. Maybe we should compromise?
#5Eureka_Seven_RL(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 10:08:01 AM
danger_moose posted...
No kidding! There are several bugs in this game

Are you familiar with Bethesda Softworks?

Bethesda Softworks is one of the worst contenders but still it's not an excuse for PSASBR to get lazy with their game. It has no polish. The main core of the game is already scrutinized/argued so why do they also keep it in beta build?
---
PSN: crow-sama
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama
#6wwinterj25Posted 12/27/2012 10:11:52 AM
Bethesda Softworks is one of the worst contenders but still it's not an excuse for PSASBR to get lazy with their game.

Far from Lazy when every character in the game feels different and feels like they have been taken right out of there games. Maybe superbot was to busy creating a good fighting/brawling game to notice every single bug. The character select glitch has been fixed for the most part and that to me was the only big buy. I'm aware some folk still get this bug but I don't so yay? :D
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7Darknessbeast10Posted 12/27/2012 10:11:55 AM
Game seems plenty polished to me, plays better then the beta ever did. Hmmm could just be me but I doubt it.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#8An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/27/2012 10:16:01 AM
The only thing that still bothers me out of your list is the fact that SuperBot did not completely fix the character swap glitch, rather made it less likely to happen. I still fall victim to it. I really need to start playing as Fat Princess more because I get her all the time from this glitch...
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#9ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/27/2012 11:08:35 AM
Most of the problems you stated are connection issues, and as such, Superbot can't fix them.
IE: Delayed Respawns
IE: Invisibilty
IE: Character Swapping (it only happens when connection fails and tries to reconnect, but they did lessen the chance of it happening)
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.