The More I play the more I think Radec is the worst character in the game

#1mariofilho12Posted 12/27/2012 2:17:06 PM
I know that Sir Dan is pretty bad, since all of his supers are pretty terrible, but at least his moveset has fast AP gain and some pretty useful tools

Radec has nothing, he has no combo-ability to speak of, his close range attacks net almost no AP, and his long range projectiles are so predictable that they will not work against any player who has any idea what they are doing

Unless I'm missing something, Radec seems to have no redeeming features, except for being able to camp at the other side of the level in FFA's, not that I really consider FFA when thinking about character balance
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#2wwinterj25Posted 12/27/2012 2:21:19 PM
Radec is a long distance character. That's the point of him and he by all means isn't the worse.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3CT_HardcasePosted 12/27/2012 2:22:21 PM
Cool Story Bro.
---
PSASBR Main(s):Evil Cole,Radec,Sackboy.
ME3 MP Favorite Class:Infiltrator
#4CrabhammarPosted 12/27/2012 2:25:03 PM
He's got amazing Supers and is good if you know how to combo and play keepaway.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#5senbonzakura1Posted 12/27/2012 2:30:38 PM(edited)
I play him and I must disagree. Sure his AP gain isn't amazing and he has no ludicrously long high AP combos that I know of, but his level 1 is godlike against unsuspecting opponents and can punish whiffs and throws from the other side of the arena. The only times his close range moves should be used is for "forward square > sniper" combos to get people off you (EDIT: Well, if you can you can start some stuff off his jump square kicks, but don't ever go out of the way to do it, imho). He doesn't need combos. Harassment for the win.
---
Currently playing: Project Diva F, Zero Escape: VLR, Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Pokemon White 2 (DS)
#6ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/27/2012 2:30:28 PM
lol. his close up comboes doesnt net good AP gain? lololol

Forward Square alone is 30.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#7J_Dawg_Posted 12/27/2012 2:32:01 PM

Leaves him really open if you whiff it, and I think it's rather punishable on block.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike
#8ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/27/2012 2:33:37 PM
J_Dawg_ posted...

Leaves him really open if you whiff it, and I think it's rather punishable on block.

its actually safer than you realize, if the opponent isnt Sir Dan, it actually pushes them back enough to recover.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
#9J_Dawg_Posted 12/27/2012 2:42:18 PM
J_Dawg_ posted...

its actually safer than you realize, if the opponent isnt Sir Dan, it actually pushes them back enough to recover.

If the opponent is Sir Dan as Radec, you're screwed. Dan's shield absorbs the second hit of Radec's forward square, not to mention all his other moves.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike
#10ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/27/2012 2:43:56 PM
J_Dawg_ posted...
J_Dawg_ posted...

If the opponent is Sir Dan as Radec, you're screwed. Dan's shield absorbs the second hit of Radec's forward square, not to mention all his other moves.

Did I not say "if the opponent isnt Sir Dan"?
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft