The More I play the more I think Radec is the worst character in the game

#11J_Dawg_Posted 12/27/2012 3:46:32 PM
J_Dawg_ posted...
J_Dawg_ posted...
lol. his close up comboes doesnt net good AP gain? lololol

Forward Square alone is 30.

Leaves him really open if you whiff it, and I think it's rather punishable on block.

its actually safer than you realize, if the opponent isnt Sir Dan, it actually pushes them back enough to recover.

If the opponent is Sir Dan as Radec, you're screwed. Dan's shield absorbs the second hit of Radec's forward square, not to mention all his other moves.

Did I not say "if the opponent isnt Sir Dan"?

Oh sorry, misread that. I've punished it on block before, so I'm not so sure on that.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike
#12ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/27/2012 3:47:51 PM
J_Dawg_ posted...
J_Dawg_ posted...
J_Dawg_ posted...

Leaves him really open if you whiff it, and I think it's rather punishable on block.

its actually safer than you realize, if the opponent isnt Sir Dan, it actually pushes them back enough to recover.

If the opponent is Sir Dan as Radec, you're screwed. Dan's shield absorbs the second hit of Radec's forward square, not to mention all his other moves.

Did I not say "if the opponent isnt Sir Dan"?

Oh sorry, misread that. I've punished it on block before, so I'm not so sure on that.

It /can/ be punished, but its difficult to do so in an online setting.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#13atopthemountainPosted 12/28/2012 12:50:34 PM
believe it or not sir dan is not a problem for radec....

@TC and radec is not...

hes a skillgate character..
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#14PegetaPosted 12/28/2012 12:53:13 PM
mariofilho12 posted...
I know that Sir Dan is pretty bad, since all of his supers are pretty terrible, but at least his moveset has fast AP gain and some pretty useful tools

Radec has nothing, he has no combo-ability to speak of, his close range attacks net almost no AP, and his long range projectiles are so predictable that they will not work against any player who has any idea what they are doing

Unless I'm missing something, Radec seems to have no redeeming features, except for being able to camp at the other side of the level in FFA's, not that I really consider FFA when thinking about character balance

you are wrong on so many accounts.........just admit you can't play the game and you enjoy a casual level of play.
#15AndKevinBaconPosted 12/28/2012 12:55:50 PM
You lack skill!
#16Rlaur2Posted 12/28/2012 12:56:02 PM
He's only good in FFA. In 2v2 and especially 1v1, he's probably not going to win. Doesn't really help that he has atrocious match-ups against Sir Dan, Kratos, and Sly Cooper.
---
-_-
#17Charizard18Posted 12/28/2012 12:58:14 PM
His level 2 is amazing on Hades since it can go through the middle platform when the sides have collapsed.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#18ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/28/2012 1:01:06 PM
rlaur2 posted...
He's only good in FFA. In 2v2 and especially 1v1, he's probably not going to win. Doesn't really help that he has atrocious match-ups against Sir Dan, Kratos, and Sly Cooper.

Actually. His Kratos match-up is pretty good. Assuming he doesn't get within range of his chains. then Radec will have no escape.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#19I_phantomPosted 12/28/2012 1:04:20 PM
The more I play Radec the more I enjoy the despair on people's mics at my wall of zoning. If you have a char like Raiden that can constantly stay on him he has a hard time though.
#20Rlaur2Posted 12/28/2012 1:07:07 PM
Actually. His Kratos match-up is pretty good. Assuming he doesn't get within range of his chains. then Radec will have no escape.

So you admit that once Kratos get's within three character distances that Radec is SOL? How can it be good for Radec then?
---
-_-