The More I play the more I think Radec is the worst character in the game

#21I_phantomPosted 12/28/2012 1:09:13 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Actually. His Kratos match-up is pretty good. Assuming he doesn't get within range of his chains. then Radec will have no escape.

So you admit that once Kratos get's within three character distances that Radec is SOL? How can it be good for Radec then?

or you can like block and punish, or drop grenades when he's within distance.
#22J_Dawg_Posted 12/28/2012 1:09:23 PM
Actually. His Kratos match-up is pretty good. Assuming he doesn't get within range of his chains. then Radec will have no escape.

So you admit that once Kratos get's within three character distances that Radec is SOL? How can it be good for Radec then?

Not to mention Kratos' projectile counter that causes crumple.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike
#23atopthemountainPosted 12/28/2012 1:14:16 PM
I_phantom posted...
The more I play Radec the more I enjoy the despair on people's mics at my wall of zoning. If you have a char like Raiden that can constantly stay on him he has a hard time though.

depends on the raiden...High offense raidens die easily against radec.(and in general really raidens tend to have high Kill, high deaths)

a raiden with a mixup strategy (throws, intially attacks from the air, and actually BLOCKS) thats a problem for radec...

parrappas i find are a pain in the ass in general
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#24atopthemountainPosted 1/2/2013 10:46:57 AM
Charizard18 posted...
His level 2 is amazing on Hades since it can go through the middle platform when the sides have collapsed.

heh been usin that one since beta....it goes throughalot more than that stage too...
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#25Retroxgamer0Posted 1/2/2013 11:11:11 AM
radec has the best lvl3 in the game imo...even easier to get 6 kills than sackboys.
#26TerotrousPosted 1/2/2013 12:00:02 PM
Radec can actually get a really big combo off an up throw. You should at least learn how to do the "easy" version (jump [], [], ^/\), so people can't just get in your face and block while they wait for the >[].

Also, don't forget that sniper is not your only keepaway weapon. ^(), >(), and v/\ are also all good moves.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#27KagePakkunPosted 1/2/2013 12:22:13 PM
He's not.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#28PegetaPosted 1/2/2013 12:47:25 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
radec has the best lvl3 in the game imo...even easier to get 6 kills than sackboys.

how do you manage to find all these terrible players?
#29TheBlackAce222Posted 1/2/2013 1:06:07 PM
Terotrous posted...
Radec can actually get a really big combo off an up throw. You should at least learn how to do the "easy" version (jump [], [], ^/\), so people can't just get in your face and block while they wait for the >[].

Also, don't forget that sniper is not your only keepaway weapon. ^(), >(), and v/\ are also all good moves.

If v/\ is down triangle, that is a horrible move.
And I main Radec.
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice