Jak is by far the weakest character in the game

#21Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/28/2012 8:24:07 PM
DireProphecy posted...
Great run-away game and great level 3? Nah not the weakest.

A great lvl 3 is nothing to be excited about and great run-away means nothing when his base moveset & combo potential are too bad to get him that much meter before he's been killed several times over.
#22Trigger_MonkeyPosted 12/28/2012 8:25:27 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
DireProphecy posted...
Great run-away game and great level 3? Nah not the weakest.

A great lvl 3 is nothing to be excited about and great run-away means nothing when his base moveset & combo potential are too bad to get him that much meter before he's been killed several times over.

This.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#23Gurich-Has-Game(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:27:17 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Gurich-Has-Game posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Jak is just inferior to Ratchet and Drake. That's his biggest problem. BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT HIS MOBILITY, DRAKE'S NEUTRAL AIR TRIANGLE AND UP AIR CIRCLE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU.

even the ground air circle.

I forgot about that one. However, I don't think he is the worst alone. It's a tie between him, Dan, and Spike. Dan and Spike have awful supers, and Jak's moveset is lackluster. (I main Dan and use Jak and Spike often because I love their games)

look at my sig. I know daniel just as much or maybe more than you do. But saying his supers are worst is pathetic. His lvl 2 is bad no doubt. That's why I said second worst. But his level one can be performed after side circle, up square, or up triangle.
---
The official Drake, Heihachi, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#24Trigger_MonkeyPosted 12/28/2012 8:29:40 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Jak is just inferior to Ratchet and Drake. That's his biggest problem. BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT HIS MOBILITY, DRAKE'S NEUTRAL AIR TRIANGLE AND UP AIR CIRCLE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU.

I forgot about that one. However, I don't think he is the worst alone. It's a tie between him, Dan, and Spike. Dan and Spike have awful supers, and Jak's moveset is lackluster. (I main Dan and use Jak and Spike often because I love their games)

look at my sig. I know daniel just as much or maybe more than you do. But saying his supers are worst is pathetic. His lvl 2 is bad no doubt. That's why I said second worst. But his level one can be performed after side circle, up square, or up triangle.

His Level 1 is his best one. I can fire it through Platforms to kill with moderate difficulty. His Level 2 is too easy to dodge, and his Level 3 gets less kills than the Screen-Sweepers.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#25Gurich-Has-Game(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:39:49 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...

His Level 1 is his best one. I can fire it through Platforms to kill with moderate difficulty. His Level 2 is too easy to dodge, and his Level 3 gets less kills than the Screen-Sweepers.

some stages yes his lvl 3 sucks but others it is amazing.
---
The official Drake, Heihachi, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.