What is it that makes E. Cole better than good Cole?

#1FOXSOLIDPosted 12/27/2012 6:32:56 PM
I know that the charge punch has armor and sets up his level 1. But good Cole has a large area of effect to his level one and his freeze ball sets up his level one with relative ease. The charge punch is starting to get predictable to people too. It gets difficult sometimes.
#2PirateKing290Posted 12/27/2012 6:35:26 PM
Better S2 as well, and dat charge punch is ridiculous. All things considered, I'd say Good Cole has the air d3 and s3 to make up for it..they're very very even imo.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#3arclouks_xPosted 12/27/2012 6:37:58 PM
I prefer good cole, everytine I pick evil cole online I end up getting dante over evil cole and when I do get e cole host disconects
---
PS3&PSVITA:arclouksx
-Currently playing: Ps all stars, Stranger's wrath,kid icarus,kz3 mp,FF6. http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 12/27/2012 6:38:50 PM(edited)
giga punch is a knee drop stagger, freeze missle is just a very short stun that knocks them into the air and then they get invincibility frames. obviously its way easier to utilize evil cole's lvl1 setup than good cole's, when it comes to using freeze missles. also, as you said, evil cole gains super armor during the punch.
#5geneocidePosted 12/27/2012 6:39:48 PM
Uh... As someone who plays both. Good Coles better. He is much less predictable.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#6FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 6:44:53 PM
I gotta try out good cole and see.
#7geneocidePosted 12/27/2012 6:46:37 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
giga punch is a knee drop stagger, freeze missle is just a very short stun that knocks them into the air and then they get invincibility frames. obviously its way easier to utilize evil cole's lvl1 setup than good cole's, when it comes to using freeze missles. also, as you said, evil cole gains super armor during the punch.

Not really... He is just moving so fast most attacks miss or his moment carries him through out his stagger.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#8CrabhammarPosted 12/27/2012 6:53:46 PM
geneocide posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Not really... He is just moving so fast most attacks miss or his moment carries him through out his stagger.

He does have super armor. If you hit him during it, he goes red like BD.

-Easier Level 1 setups (a single move, a freaking throw)
-More/easier AP bursts and combos in general
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#9Rlaur2Posted 12/27/2012 6:56:42 PM

Yes, really. Evil Cole gets super armor on the punch. Just try to parry the punch with Raiden or Dante and you'll see.
---
-_-
#10FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 7:01:27 PM
One thing that stood out to me a lot when facing good cole is how he can just execute a raw level one. The AOE is pretty crazy. I got eliminated 3 or 4 times because of that. Sometimes I just don't see it coming.