Xbox All Stars- Battle royale

#21TheBestGman2007Posted 12/28/2012 8:38:41 PM
Master cheif vs. Gears of war guy...

OR

Gears of war guy... vs. Master cheif

Infinite replayablility.

Maybe add a Too Human rep, to complete this "elite" trifectum of gaming.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#22wwinterj25Posted 12/28/2012 8:41:46 PM
I'd buy it. This reminds me Paul Fail was hinting this is going to happen or something like that. Sure you shouldn't believe that guy but this topic reminds me of that article about his crap.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#23AndKevinBaconPosted 12/28/2012 8:42:21 PM
Ken Levine spoke at Sony's E3 2011 conference. Big Daddy got in PSAS.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone spoke at Microsoft's E3 2012 conference. Therefore Randy Marsh should be in a MS crossover.
#24Gurich-Has-GamePosted 12/28/2012 8:45:51 PM
the funny thing is that microsft has WAY more exclusives than sony. Keep in mind that pc characters are extremely likely and there were plenty of exclusives on xbox back in the days so their roster could be just as big. For PSABR to only have 15 1st party games to be represented as characters while bringing 4 third party it would also be likely to see 3rd party characters as well.
---
The official Drake, Heihachi, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#25Joehop007Posted 12/28/2012 9:14:20 PM
Gurich-Has-Game posted...
the funny thing is that microsft has WAY more exclusives than sony. Keep in mind that pc characters are extremely likely and there were plenty of exclusives on xbox back in the days so their roster could be just as big. For PSABR to only have 15 1st party games to be represented as characters while bringing 4 third party it would also be likely to see 3rd party characters as well.

They have plenty of titles true, but the sad part is they never take advantage of their IPs. The only games they produce is Halo, Forza, and Gears of War and they have been doing this for many years now.
---
My Game of the Year: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle
#26Wario_manPosted 12/28/2012 9:23:38 PM
I would imagine it would be a shooter involving main characters from popular shooting games on it.
---
If they won't sell it to you, it isn't piracy.
#27Trigger_MonkeyPosted 12/28/2012 9:26:15 PM
Master Chief
Marcus Fenix
All of the Left 4 Dead Characters
Steve
A Kinect.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#28ConradimusPrimePosted 12/28/2012 9:28:34 PM
Azurik lol
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com