I think eventually Raiden will turn out as #1 character in the game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I think eventually Raiden will turn out as #1 character in the game.
3 years ago#1
Seriously hes the scariest character to fight againt. His combos will always give him level 1 off of multiple hitconfirms, and if he hits you again you're dead, even off a grab. So many combos into level 1.
3 years ago#2
Nah. I'm better with everyone else. Except maybe Dante.
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
3 years ago#3
Kratos is a far easier character to win with so no.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
3 years ago#4
Lol Kratos.
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
3 years ago#5
DX1900 posted...
Seriously hes the scariest character to fight againt. His combos will always give him level 1 off of multiple hitconfirms, and if he hits you again you're dead, even off a grab. So many combos into level 1.

i was doin some 1v1 today and raiden crushed me by ending the match with grab f1 lvl1.

i guess i did ok, i was spike
PSN:corbin1xo
PSASBR MAIN:Spike,Drake
3 years ago#6
Ratchet beats Raiden.
3 years ago#7
Drake is my most hated match up.

Raiden is manageable.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
3 years ago#8
I really don't think Raiden is that much of an issue compared to Kratos. The difference between Kratos and Raiden is a lot of Krato's attacks are mid range while Raiden is all about close range. Heck I don't think Raiden even has a long ranged attack or a projectile attack.
My Game of the Year: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle
3 years ago#9
Drake, Ratchet, Kratos, and maybe a few others are better than Raiden. Raiden is good but not OP.
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
3 years ago#10
In non lag their hasn't been a single raiden my ratchet couldn't completely slaughter 1v1, loop, or no loop, but most of them are awful so I guess its invalid, also I've been able to jump away from every raiden who actually managed to loop me, or attempted to.....
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I think eventually Raiden will turn out as #1 character in the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived