Sly Cooper combos into lvl1 super

#1Belac00Posted 12/28/2012 9:10:06 PM
So I've decided to start playing Sly again and max him out to lvl 999 since some of my other characters are catching up to him and since Sly was my first character I want to max him out first. Anywho I couldn't find a topic on this so I will list the ways I know of comboing into Sly's lvl1(these work on lvl2 also). Take note these are just one move into special not long strings of attacks but they're still combos. Default button config used for annotations.

1. /\, R2-alarm clock to super
2.O,R2- counter to super
And thats it. Haha jk-_-
3.j./\, R2 - air cane stun to super (must be low to ground)
4.dwn.O, R2 - cap mine to super (must be right next to opponent,air cap mine doesn't work)
5.fwd.O, R2 - rail slide plus to super OR turn around super (must hit at or closer to the tip of slide ie you end up right behind opponent)
6.j.fwd.O,<,R2 - air rail slide plus TURN AROUND to super [works from any distance (max to right in their face. )Must do low enough to the ground so that your slide lands you ON the ground.]

Things to note:as far as I can tell rail slide will knock an oppenent backwards so opposite of the direction they're facing when hit, some of these are easier to land while sneaking ex:cane stun, a lot of these have small amount of time to connect (mashing works), some are obviously more practical than others.

Tip: don't focus too much on landing these or you will lose. Catching someone on a roll or by surprise is probably better still. #2&6 are pretty good though.

Hopefully everything is clear and easy to understand. Try em out for yourselves.
---
Psn: cerebralsin
#2Belac00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:11:11 PM
Oh yeah and it feels soo frackin good to land these online >_<
---
#3Belac00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:17:49 PM
Bump:|
---
#4Trigger_MonkeyPosted 12/28/2012 9:21:19 PM
Cloak.
Stang Next To Foe.
Click R2

Done.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#5KindertotenwaldPosted 12/28/2012 9:22:32 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Cloak.
Stang Next To Foe.
Click R2

Done.

Read the topic title.
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#6Belac00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:33:42 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Cloak.
Stang Next To Foe.
Click R2

Done.

Some people can see Sly while cloaked
---
#7Luiman04Posted 12/28/2012 9:36:36 PM
Belac00 posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Cloak.
Stang Next To Foe.
Click R2

Done.

Everyone can. But he's not easy to see when you're attention is on the characters who're not invisible.
#8Belac00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:46:18 PM
Luiman04 posted...
Belac00 posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Cloak.
Stang Next To Foe.
Click R2

Done.

Everyone can. But he's not easy to see when you're attention is on the characters who're not invisible.

I guess but that's why I always chase/avoid a Sly when he has one meter and turns invisible. Either way I just wanted to share other ways to land his super instead of just mashing on counter...
---