The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So I played as Raiden Online

#1RenegadeX7Posted 12/29/2012 1:17:15 AM
I was fighting a Jak and Daxter and a Sweet Tooth.Their levels were around 200s.When I got my Level 3 they raged at my friend and I.They started saying stuff like "All he does is spam."
Then,"Hadoken,Hadoken."
Then we beat them and they sent me a message saying I have no life and I suck,I'm gay,No one likes you.Then my Raiden is only 86.I wonder why they got so mad.
---
I'm awesome,just admit it.
PSN:C3isSwift
#2Charizard18Posted 12/29/2012 1:28:41 AM
lol
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#3CT_HardcasePosted 12/29/2012 1:42:00 AM
Yeah, you will get nasty messages...
---
PSASBR Main(s):
Evil Cole,Radec,Sackboy.
#4CrabhammarPosted 12/29/2012 5:02:55 AM
Just playing against a Raiden is rage-inducing sometimes.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#5SimsyasPosted 12/29/2012 5:07:45 AM
Be a man, play PaRappa.
#6Mech_BattalionPosted 12/29/2012 5:32:15 AM
I played Parappa and my teammate was Nariko, we went against sweet tooth and Dan and whooped their butts. I got two messages... One from my matchmade ally saying we made a good team and it was fun. The other was from Sweet Tooth saying good game and asked how I got to be so good with Parappa. That is two compliments/non hatefilled messages I got from one game. You guys must be playing this wrong lol jk.

Also, levels do not matter at all in this game. You can be a level 999 and still suck, you could have just played so many online rounds that you reached 999 out of pure tenacity. Nothing to do with skill, even when I lose and do horribly my level goes up at least 1.
#7wwinterj25Posted 12/29/2012 6:35:35 AM
I'll keep saying this. Character rank means nothing. It doesn't mean your a good player. Your belt rank however does although I am aware some if not most high level belt players spam a lot my point still stands. I have a 999 Sweet Tooth but don't claim to be a great player. This is proved by my 60 Green Belt in FFA. I find it funny when folk on mics are like "wow a level 999 Sweet Tooth. I'm going to get destroyed". I just thought to myself well you are a yellow belt so possibly but my character level means nothing.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#8Chilly82Posted 12/29/2012 7:41:06 AM
If you are a level 999 though you are probably pretty good considering how much practice you've had.
#9SkittyOnWailordPosted 12/29/2012 7:48:32 AM
Just report their messages to Sony. I've done it a few times when people send me hate mail and the other people end up getting banned for a few months. X3
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#10jackorhoadsPosted 12/29/2012 7:52:36 AM
RenegadeX7 posted...
I was fighting a Jak and Daxter and a Sweet Tooth.Their levels were around 200s.When I got my Level 3 they raged at my friend and I.They started saying stuff like "All he does is spam."
Then,"Hadoken,Hadoken."
Then we beat them and they sent me a message saying I have no life and I suck,I'm gay,No one likes you.Then my Raiden is only 86.I wonder why they got so mad.

Sounds like your message is right, your awesome! Was the same when I played fight night alot, had a record of 184-13 or something and won a world title! often when beating folk they'd send abusive messages lol some are quite fun, one threatened my dog...and I have a cat O.o
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd