The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So I played as Raiden Online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So I played as Raiden Online

User Info: RenegadeX7

RenegadeX7
3 years ago#1
I was fighting a Jak and Daxter and a Sweet Tooth.Their levels were around 200s.When I got my Level 3 they raged at my friend and I.They started saying stuff like "All he does is spam."
Then,"Hadoken,Hadoken."
Then we beat them and they sent me a message saying I have no life and I suck,I'm gay,No one likes you.Then my Raiden is only 86.I wonder why they got so mad.
I'm awesome,just admit it.
PSN:C3isSwift

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
3 years ago#2
lol
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: CT_Hardcase

CT_Hardcase
3 years ago#3
Yeah, you will get nasty messages...
PSASBR Main(s):
Evil Cole,Radec,Sackboy.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
3 years ago#4
Just playing against a Raiden is rage-inducing sometimes.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho

User Info: Simsyas

Simsyas
3 years ago#5
Be a man, play PaRappa.

User Info: Mech_Battalion

Mech_Battalion
3 years ago#6
I played Parappa and my teammate was Nariko, we went against sweet tooth and Dan and whooped their butts. I got two messages... One from my matchmade ally saying we made a good team and it was fun. The other was from Sweet Tooth saying good game and asked how I got to be so good with Parappa. That is two compliments/non hatefilled messages I got from one game. You guys must be playing this wrong lol jk.

Also, levels do not matter at all in this game. You can be a level 999 and still suck, you could have just played so many online rounds that you reached 999 out of pure tenacity. Nothing to do with skill, even when I lose and do horribly my level goes up at least 1.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
3 years ago#7
I'll keep saying this. Character rank means nothing. It doesn't mean your a good player. Your belt rank however does although I am aware some if not most high level belt players spam a lot my point still stands. I have a 999 Sweet Tooth but don't claim to be a great player. This is proved by my 60 Green Belt in FFA. I find it funny when folk on mics are like "wow a level 999 Sweet Tooth. I'm going to get destroyed". I just thought to myself well you are a yellow belt so possibly but my character level means nothing.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Chilly82

Chilly82
3 years ago#8
If you are a level 999 though you are probably pretty good considering how much practice you've had.

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
3 years ago#9
Just report their messages to Sony. I've done it a few times when people send me hate mail and the other people end up getting banned for a few months. X3
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#10
RenegadeX7 posted...
I was fighting a Jak and Daxter and a Sweet Tooth.Their levels were around 200s.When I got my Level 3 they raged at my friend and I.They started saying stuff like "All he does is spam."
Then,"Hadoken,Hadoken."
Then we beat them and they sent me a message saying I have no life and I suck,I'm gay,No one likes you.Then my Raiden is only 86.I wonder why they got so mad.

Sounds like your message is right, your awesome! Was the same when I played fight night alot, had a record of 184-13 or something and won a world title! often when beating folk they'd send abusive messages lol some are quite fun, one threatened my dog...and I have a cat O.o
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So I played as Raiden Online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived