2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters
3 years ago#21
Drakes Barrels >>> SSB roster
---
*grabs popcorn*
3 years ago#22
ashtonwise posted...
Realistically, the only Smash Brothers who could put up a fight are Samus, Pikachu (Provided it's Ash Ketchum's Pikachu), Pokemon Trainer, The Fire Emblem guys, Link, Donkey Kong (Only if he can get close), Meta Knight, and maybe Kirby and Dedede.

On the BR side, Parappa, maybe Sackboy, Toro, Spike, and maybe Sir Dan and Fat Princess wouldn't survive the battle.

Kratos alone would decimate half of the Smas cast though; reflect Mario/Luigi Projectiles, as well as people with Final Smashes like Diddy Kong. The Star Fox crew would also have everything reflected back. Melee fighters would get arrowed and hit from a distance thanks to the Blades and Apollos Bow. The Cestus alone would handle anyone who did come in close. Kratos is just in a league of his own.

And on the off shoot chance that someone -does- kill Kratos, he'lll come back from Hades an hour later to take out the rest.

Sackboy could make anything including nukes.
He solos hard.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
3 years ago#23
No matter how many things you throw in the conversation about Ganon and other nintendo characters, it can be answered with Kratos.

SPOILER WARNING:
1. Former God
2. Fought his way out of hell multiple times
3. Kills Gods for a living
4. Managed to 1v1 a Titan and win
5. Killed Zeus, the main God of Greek civilization for crying out loud

Its almost as ridiculous as when those people convinced themselves that Sephiroth could beat him.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
3 years ago#24
Knowledge_King posted...
So you guys are just gonna ignore Link (strong hereo with triforce of courage, Zelda (magic, triforce of wisdom), Ganon (unkillable and has triforce of power and magic), Ness and Lucas (very strong, damn near planet level psychics)?

Ness and Lucas's psychic powers alone solo (or dual?) the entire PSASBR cast. As does Ganon.

Kratos isn't taken on any whole squad, cause he's too slow, has too little speed feats, and his strength feats don't compare with DK and Kirby, and by connection Meta Knight.

Can you really say that with a straight face? I play both games and I say PSASBR would win. What's your argument that Kirby is stronger than Kratos?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
3 years ago#25
UltimaXOmega posted...
ashtonwise posted...
Realistically, the only Smash Brothers who could put up a fight are Samus, Pikachu (Provided it's Ash Ketchum's Pikachu), Pokemon Trainer, The Fire Emblem guys, Link, Donkey Kong (Only if he can get close), Meta Knight, and maybe Kirby and Dedede.

On the BR side, Parappa, maybe Sackboy, Toro, Spike, and maybe Sir Dan and Fat Princess wouldn't survive the battle.

Kratos alone would decimate half of the Smas cast though; reflect Mario/Luigi Projectiles, as well as people with Final Smashes like Diddy Kong. The Star Fox crew would also have everything reflected back. Melee fighters would get arrowed and hit from a distance thanks to the Blades and Apollos Bow. The Cestus alone would handle anyone who did come in close. Kratos is just in a league of his own.

And on the off shoot chance that someone -does- kill Kratos, he'lll come back from Hades an hour later to take out the rest.

Sackboy could make anything including nukes.
He solos hard.

Wait. had a thought.. what if he creates a voodoo doll of the opposing characters.. and deletes the voodoo dolls.. xD
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
3 years ago#26
What? No "Evil Cole the Beast" solo option?
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
3 years ago#27
Kratos is like the Goku of Video Game lol.

Then again, Sackboy is capable of some ridiculous stuff. Even if he can't delete what he didn't create, it doesn't stop him from creating something notoriously powerful.

SSB... I don't know... as much as I like Nintendo... the cast just don't really hold a candle against some of the 'Superhuman' PSBR casts.

Anyway Toro will just destroy all of them with his cuteness.
3 years ago#28
omgspoon posted...
Kratos is like the Goku of Video Game lol.

Then Asura came along.

Then again, Sackboy is capable of some ridiculous stuff. Even if he can't delete what he didn't create, it doesn't stop him from creating something notoriously powerful.

Sackboy + Create mode = God-mode
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
3 years ago#29
Lol at Sackboy, Sackboy doesn't like getting burnt, zapped, frozen, crushed, etc lol
---
Feed me more
3 years ago#30
Link is literally the PG version of Kratos. They're the exact same except one character is in a Nintendo game and the other is Sony. So I don't see Kratos solo'ing at all.

Beside, Dante and Raiden are both superior than Kratos.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived