Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

#251BkzUziPosted 12/30/2012 6:27:37 PM(edited)
Prismswordsman posted...
I'm not an expert on the playstation cast, but couldn't Mewtwo mind control the immortal characters into not fighting or staying dead? What would prevent him from mind controlling Evil Cole into transferring his powers and immortality?

None of the SSB's cast are conduits.
If Evil Cole / Cole transfers his power into non-conduits they'll turn corrupt just like the Ice Soldiers in Infamous 2 and even then they could only use like 1% of his power. :V
#252kratosdakota3Posted 12/30/2012 6:28:59 PM
ME! vs all. The only one that is really scary is Raiden. He forgot how death actually works.
---
Currently playing Playstation Allstars, Resident Evil 5, TTT2, AC3, 007 Bloodstone
#253PrismswordsmanPosted 12/30/2012 6:29:21 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...
I'm not an expert on the playstation cast, but couldn't Mewtwo mind control the immortal characters into not fighting or staying dead? What would prevent him from mind controlling Evil Cole into transferring his powers and immortality?

If Evil Cole / Cole transfers his power into non-conduits they'll turn corrupt just like the Ice Soldiers in Infamous 2. :V

If that's the case, it sounds like Mewtwo could force Cole to corrupt his own teammates.
---
Name: Jay
Brawl FC: 3523-1818-2098
#254BkzUziPosted 12/30/2012 6:35:37 PM
Prismswordsman posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...

If Evil Cole / Cole transfers his power into non-conduits they'll turn corrupt just like the Ice Soldiers in Infamous 2. :V

If that's the case, it sounds like Mewtwo could force Cole to corrupt his own teammates.

Mewtwo has somewhat close to him to control him.
Mewtwo can't be in another country and control Evil Cole from there. :L
And once Mewtwo comes near him bam Ionic Drain.
#255MasterChief646Posted 12/30/2012 6:49:32 PM
Ratchet and Kratos could solo the entire SSBB cast, and then the PASBR cast too, just for kicks
#256Thunder097Posted 12/30/2012 6:54:42 PM
djmaster1994 posted...
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
I'm loving all the Master Sword stuff here.

Yeah, because a sword can defy a God.

Kratos will win.

As a sidenote.. fairly certain Ganon couldnt survive weapons of the GODS.

But in all seriousness, this whole topic is moot. Because we dont know how Ganon would react to Kratos..
And has Ganon ever actually faced a god before? If no, then you cant say Ganon would win, since Gods trump immunity.

Furthermore as I said earlier.
JUST HAVE SACKBOY CREATE VOODOO DOLLS OF THE CAST AND DELETE THOSE. INSTANT WIN.

This is my official last post
Ganondorf is
Prince of Darkness
King of Evil
King of Darkness
Dark Beast
Dark Lord
Demon King

Has more titles then any damn gods in God of War

Hell,l Sackboy is pure of heart so he can kill Ganondorf to. So is paparappa ,toro, Good Cole .
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#257PrismswordsmanPosted 12/30/2012 6:57:36 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...

No range has been given on any of his psychic abilities. Based on the films, he at least has the power to mind wipe multiple people on the ground while he is in the sky at cloud level, with no visible effort. From what I've seen, this is outside the range of ionic drain by a long shot. His mind reading in addition to the ability to teleport,create barriers, and deflect attacks, can deal with anything Cole can do?
---
Name: Jay
Brawl FC: 3523-1818-2098
#258Kou-NurasakaPosted 12/30/2012 6:57:45 PM
ashtonwise posted...
Realistically, the only Smash Brothers who could put up a fight are Samus, Pikachu (Provided it's Ash Ketchum's Pikachu), Pokemon Trainer, The Fire Emblem guys, Link, Donkey Kong (Only if he can get close), Meta Knight, and maybe Kirby and Dedede.

On the BR side, Parappa, maybe Sackboy, Toro, Spike, and maybe Sir Dan and Fat Princess wouldn't survive the battle.

Kratos alone would decimate half of the Smas cast though; reflect Mario/Luigi Projectiles, as well as people with Final Smashes like Diddy Kong. The Star Fox crew would also have everything reflected back. Melee fighters would get arrowed and hit from a distance thanks to the Blades and Apollos Bow. The Cestus alone would handle anyone who did come in close. Kratos is just in a league of his own.

And on the off shoot chance that someone -does- kill Kratos, he'lll come back from Hades an hour later to take out the rest.

I demand to see a match between Link and Kratos.
#259BkzUziPosted 12/30/2012 7:05:30 PM
Prismswordsman posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...

No range has been given on any of his psychic abilities. Based on the films, he at least has the power to mind wipe multiple people on the ground while he is in the sky at cloud level, with no visible effort. From what I've seen, this is outside the range of ionic drain by a long shot. His mind reading in addition to the ability to teleport,create barriers, and deflect attacks, can deal with anything Cole can do?

I doubt he can reflect a huge explosion which kills everything that isn't a conduit.
Maybe a barrier but his barrier cannot block an ionic Drain.
Also if he's in the sky, Ionic Storm/Vortex can reach him.
#260Thunder097Posted 12/30/2012 7:06:10 PM
Prismswordsman posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Prismswordsman posted...

Remember Beast Cole? Yeah his ionic drain could take up waaaaaay more space since he got the power of the beast.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!