Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

#291HaigicotsuPosted 12/30/2012 10:52:39 PM
legendofskyland posted...
RoyMaster4 posted...
Let's look at the only worthy candidates on each side.

SSB:
Ike - Has defeated a god and has the strength to weild powerful weapons with one hand.
Pit - Has defeated gods and has Palutena's power to aid him in battle.
Samus - Most of her place is obvious. Most recently developed a weakness to ice, however.
Ness - Psychic abilities allow him to destroy anyone from inside.
Mewtwo - Same as Ness.
Ganondorf - Can only be defeated by the Master Sword.

PSASBR:
Kratos - Has defeated gods and is a god. Enough said.
Sackboy - Can create or delete anything in existence.
Sir Daniel Fortesque - Is already dead.

I originally was going with SSB due to the sheer number of godly characters, but then PSASBR gave us Sackboy, who easily wins this for his team alone if he so desires.

The lack of Ratchet, Dante, Nariko, Sonic, Cole, reading of the above posts in this post saddens me.

---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#292Myles98Posted 12/30/2012 10:53:32 PM
PielordX posted...
Myles98 posted...
The SA-X had all of the suit and its powers but Samus only had the fusion suti (which had no powers) because of the surgery following the Parasite X infection so by absorbing the SA-X she got her suit and abilities back.

Whatever happened to the gravity suit anyway? Didn't she have it on her at the end of the one prior to fusion?

According to the wiki, The gravity suit is just an upgrade to the power suit. It seems the canon power suit is the orange and red one but the the powerups change the colour of the suit but the dumb b**** keeps losing all her power ups lol
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#293The_Mighty_KELPPosted 12/30/2012 11:02:06 PM
So as for Ratchet vs. Samus, it'd really be a question of if Samus could speed boost and defeat him BEFORE he starts messing with time. While she has good defense, I doubt she could survive being frozen in time and hurt repeatedly. And of course we don't know how fast the speed booster really goes - if she approaches Flash-like speeds, time isn't really an issue anymore.

I don't really see how you're considering Sackboy as having the power to add and remove stuff... isn't it just you the player doing that?

This would make for an interesting episode of Deadliest Warrior.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#294BkzUziPosted 12/30/2012 11:02:38 PM
RoyMaster4 posted...

SSB:
Ike - Has defeated a god and has the strength to weild powerful weapons with one hand.
Samus - Most of her place is obvious. Most recently developed a weakness to ice, however.
Mewtwo - Same as Ness.

PSASBR:

I originally was going with SSB due to the sheer number of godly characters, but then PSASBR gave us Sackboy, who easily wins this for his team alone if he so desires.

Evil Cole not worthy? Lol
#295Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/30/2012 11:04:12 PM
RoyMaster4 posted...

SSB:
Mewtwo - Same as Ness.

PSASBR:

Completely wrong. I wish that people knew what they were talking about before judging a character's capabilities.

Firstly, Sackboy can't delete or manipulate what he hasn't created. Secondly, Sackboy uses weak materials to create things and anything that isn't a premade item is going to take him a while to build.

Sir Dan might be already dead, but his body runs on the magic energy that reanimated. If someone destroys him enough times he will eventually stay deceased.

Also, how the hell are Dante, Ratchet & Nariko not worthy candidates? Ratchet's ship has nukes.
#296PielordXPosted 12/30/2012 11:04:28 PM
Myles98 posted...
PielordX posted...
Myles98 posted...
The SA-X had all of the suit and its powers but Samus only had the fusion suti (which had no powers) because of the surgery following the Parasite X infection so by absorbing the SA-X she got her suit and abilities back.

Whatever happened to the gravity suit anyway? Didn't she have it on her at the end of the one prior to fusion?

According to the wiki, The gravity suit is just an upgrade to the power suit. It seems the canon power suit is the orange and red one but the the powerups change the colour of the suit but the dumb b**** keeps losing all her power ups lol

I know right? thats the one thing I don't get.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#297Dark_MetalSonicPosted 12/31/2012 12:09:19 AM
this topic is the most enjoyable thing in this forum i have ever read
#298CrabhammarPosted 12/31/2012 12:25:46 AM
this is a waste of time because nobody can die
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#299OhGoodPosted 12/31/2012 2:24:23 AM
I hate when I want to add my 2 cents to a topic and see that it's already at 30 pages. No one except the guy below me will read this.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#300diebuster2Posted 12/31/2012 2:55:44 AM
Super Smash. No contest. They set the bar and still retain it.
---
One does not simply state a reasonable, negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.