Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

#31BackwardCapPosted 12/29/2012 10:59:09 PM
Autumn4 posted...
Lol at Sackboy, Sackboy doesn't like getting burnt, zapped, frozen, crushed, etc lol

Infinite respawner says hi.
---
You can't even touch me!
#32PielordXPosted 12/29/2012 10:59:28 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Link is literally the PG version of Kratos. They're the exact same except one character is in a Nintendo game and the other is Sony. So I don't see Kratos solo'ing at all.

Beside, Dante and Raiden are both superior than Kratos.

This whole post is a giant lie.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#33legendofskylandPosted 12/29/2012 10:59:36 PM
Autumn4 posted...
Lol at Sackboy, Sackboy doesn't like getting burnt, zapped, frozen, crushed, etc lol

Lol at Mario, a tiny armless creature can kill him if it rubs up against him too hard.
#34-BrokenSpiral-Posted 12/29/2012 11:12:42 PM(edited)
Kratos's and Link's strength is vastly overrated and overexaggerated, moreso Link's because he's basically a regular swordsman with some strong artifacts. but as it is right now, the PSASBR should have the upper hand because of Cole's and Sackboy's powers. Sonic (Super Sonic and Chaos Control), Samus, MAYBE Pit, and Pokemon Trainer are the only ones on the SSB roster that could potentially put up a decent fight considering all of the canon feats of the cast of SSB are quite underwhelming and standard "average joe defeats the evil dragon" stuff. (lol @ anyone who takes that literally)

though I will say this. If Shulk gets into SSB, then it's a curbstomp in SSB's favour.

EDIT: changed "feats" to "strength"
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#35BkzUziPosted 12/29/2012 11:11:34 PM
BackwardCap posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Knowledge_King posted...
So you guys are just gonna ignore Link (strong hereo with triforce of courage, Zelda (magic, triforce of wisdom), Ganon (unkillable and has triforce of power and magic), Ness and Lucas (very strong, damn near planet level psychics)?

Ness and Lucas's psychic powers alone solo (or dual?) the entire PSASBR cast. As does Ganon.

Kratos isn't taken on any whole squad, cause he's too slow, has too little speed feats, and his strength feats don't compare with DK and Kirby, and by connection Meta Knight.

Ganon could be killed with the Master Sword

He just gets reincarnated.

Are we judging this based on canonical abilities or ingame abilities?

Evil Cole can also revive himself.
#36SnovvbubPosted 12/29/2012 11:24:42 PM
Sackboy could-

1. Constantly respawn his team with infinite checkpoints

2. Make multiple copies of Kratos using Sackbots

3. Delete everything (to those saying he can't delete what he can't create, you can delete anything so long as Sackboy is using his create popit)

4. Copy and paste the SSB cast and make them fight themselves

5. Do option 4, except copy and paste Master Hand countless times

6. Do option 4, except to his own team

7. Take Drake's barrels, largen them to the size of planets and stick them in the creationator

8. Literally anything.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#37SSJ_JinPosted 12/30/2012 1:57:38 AM
PielordX posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
Link is literally the PG version of Kratos. They're the exact same except one character is in a Nintendo game and the other is Sony. So I don't see Kratos solo'ing at all.

I agree your whole post is a giant lie.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#38DavidgraymanPosted 12/30/2012 1:58:34 AM
Kratos v. fox, no items, final destination
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSABR board.
#39CrabhammarPosted 12/30/2012 2:01:16 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
PielordX posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...

Link kills gods and fights his way out of Hell? Kratos saves princesses? What?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#40IcyFlamez96Posted 12/30/2012 2:01:17 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
PielordX posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...

Immature response.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K