Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

#321Odyssey92Posted 12/31/2012 9:04:30 PM
legendofskyland posted...
Odyssey92 posted...
Haigicotsu posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Vegeta1000 posted...
Sega Super Sonic still solos. He's still invincible, can move at light speed, and use Chaos Control. Let's not forget about him beating universe-destroying beings like Solaris and Time Eater.

Solaris - Had help help from Shadow and Silver
Time Eater - Had help from Classic Sonic :L

Oh and he's not invincible since he can die he got killed in Sonic 06 oh and his Super Sonic form only last long enough depending on how many rings he has. :L

He's invincible in his Super Sonic form, which has been shown to last a week in Sonic Advance :L

the only thing that would be possible would be to trap him in like a barrier. this happened in unleashed even though he was tricked so the best bet would be to try to survive long enough till sonic reverts to normal but most of the ps cast would get ko'd prior

Sly Cooper pickpockets Sonic's rings before he can use them :p

funny part is i can see that working XD
---
TKB
#322jakestar0306Posted 12/31/2012 9:13:37 PM
Kirby solo all
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#323Vegeta1000Posted 12/31/2012 9:36:32 PM
Ganondorf, Kratos, and Evil Cole are also invincible. Nobody will ever win.

Do they have Chaos Control?

Doesn't matter. Nobody from the PSASBR side is beating any of them.

Oh and he's not invincible since he can die he got killed in Sonic 06 oh and his Super Sonic form only last long enough depending on how many rings he has. :L

He's invincible in the storyline. Him dieing in Sonic 06 is a gameplay element also him needing rings are a gameplay element. Sonic stayed in his Super form for an entire week in Sonic Advance.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#324Vegeta1000Posted 12/31/2012 9:38:42 PM
He can still be hit as in stunned. And that's all game physics anyway. He can still die by falling or being crushed. Also, his Super Form shouldn't be taken into account. Should be regular Sonic.

All those are gameplay elements. And why should his Super form not be taken to account? It's a transformation of his. That's like not allowing Sheik or Zero Suit Samus. Plus, regular Sonic can still beat more than half of the cast.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#325BkzUziPosted 12/31/2012 9:44:17 PM
Vegeta1000 posted...
Ganondorf, Kratos, and Evil Cole are also invincible. Nobody will ever win.

Do they have Chaos Control?

Doesn't matter. Nobody from the PSASBR side is beating any of them.

He's invincible in the storyline. Him dieing in Sonic 06 is a gameplay element also him needing rings are a gameplay element. Sonic stayed in his Super form for an entire week in SoniAdvance.

How does kratos and evil Cole not having chaos control not make them immortal?
#326HaigicotsuPosted 12/31/2012 9:48:03 PM
BkzUzi posted...
How does kratos and evil Cole not having chaos control not make them immortal?

We could probably fly em both into space now that I think about it.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#327LUlGIPosted 12/31/2012 10:06:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#328LUlGIPosted 12/31/2012 10:09:12 PM
He's invincible in the storyline. Him dieing in Sonic 06 is a gameplay element also him needing rings are a gameplay element. Sonic stayed in his Super form for an entire week in Sonic Advance.

1. Sonic doesdie in Sonic 06. In an actual cutscene.
2. Knuckles knocked the chaos emeralds out of Sonic in Sonic 3.
#329Vegeta1000Posted 12/31/2012 10:14:21 PM
I was talking about Sonic dieing in gameplay.

2. Knuckles knocked the chaos emeralds out of Sonic in Sonic 3.

Whatever he did, he didn't use his actual physical strength unless you think Base Knuckles > Perfect Chaos.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#330LUlGIPosted 12/31/2012 10:19:56 PM(edited)
Whatever he did, he didn't use his actual physical strength unless you think Base Knuckles > Perfect Chaos.

What else would he use other than physical strength?

And perfect chaos is much bigger, doesn't hold the Chaos Emeralds inside of him like Super Sonic does, and there's no way for knuckles to catch him off guard.