Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

#341LUlGIPosted 1/1/2013 11:19:15 AM
No one's ignoring those points because those points are irrelevant. Saying Base Knuckles' strength is what caused Sonic to lose his Super form is laughable. We're talking about someone that can take on god-like beings. Knuckles had to had done something that extracted the emeralds from Sonic.

Except all he did was sneak up on Sonic and Sucker punch the emeralds out of him.

If Super Sonic were so invincible as you say he is, then why can the emeralds be removed from him in the first place? Why would a sucker punch still knock the emeralds out of him? Knuckles is not as weak as you make him out to be either. He has a punch so strong that he can split the hydrogen in the air (Sonic Battle). He's punched through boulders and steel doors. He can even break a freaking air plane with his fists with no struggle. If knuckles were more level headed and as fast as Sonic, he would easily be superior to Sonic. It's not hard to imagine he could hit hard enough for Super Sonic's emeralds to come out, at least if taken by surprise. But still, taken by surprise or not, that still means that Super Sonic can be defeated.

And no, Perfect Chaos is NOT relevant in your case. It only became relevant to you when you thought Base Knuckles couldn't hurt Super Sonic.
And you know what? Perfect Chaos has the EXACT same weakness as the previous Chaos forms. Base Sonic has even taken him out. The only, and I mean the only reason you even go Super to fight him in Sonic Adventure is so that the positive emerald power could cancel out the negative power, and calm Perfect Chaos down.
#342SkaterGirl206Posted 1/1/2013 2:37:58 PM
All-Stars! There's more kickass characters!
They have a more diverse roster and hell, most of them have guns! Need I say more.
#343Vegeta1000Posted 1/1/2013 10:51:37 PM
He "HAD to of done"? Do you have any idea how desperate you sound?

If you don't know anything about Sonic, I'd suggest you stay quite.

Except all he did was sneak up on Sonic and Sucker punch the emeralds out of him.

If Super Sonic were so invincible as you say he is, then why can the emeralds be removed from him in the first place? Why would a sucker punch still knock the emeralds out of him? Knuckles is not as weak as you make him out to be either. He has a punch so strong that he can split the hydrogen in the air (Sonic Battle). He's punched through boulders and steel doors. He can even break a freaking air plane with his fists with no struggle. If knuckles were more level headed and as fast as Sonic, he would easily be superior to Sonic. It's not hard to imagine he could hit hard enough for Super Sonic's emeralds to come out, at least if taken by surprise. But still, taken by surprise or not, that still means that Super Sonic can be defeated.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Super Sonic is invincible . It's been stated several times in the games that the 7 Chaos Emeralds make the user invincible. No ay in hell could Knuckles do that with his strength alone. Bottom line is we don't know how Knuckles did it.

And no, Perfect Chaos is NOT relevant in your case. It only became relevant to you when you thought Base Knuckles couldn't hurt Super Sonic.
And you know what? Perfect Chaos has the EXACT same weakness as the previous Chaos forms. Base Sonic has even taken him out. The only, and I mean the only reason you even go Super to fight him in Sonic Adventure is so that the positive emerald power could cancel out the negative power, and calm Perfect Chaos down.

Base Sonic fighting Perfect Chaos? I've been playing Sonic Adventure since 1999. Could of fooled me.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#344Vegeta1000Posted 1/1/2013 10:53:31 PM
If Base Knuckles could hit that hard, then he would of easily killed Base Sonic in any of their fights. You guys are talking nonsense if you believe he can.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#345legendofskylandPosted 1/1/2013 11:04:56 PM
Vegeta1000 posted...
If Base Knuckles could hit that hard, then he would of easily killed Base Sonic in any of their fights. You guys are talking nonsense if you believe he can.

Knuckles isn't a flippen killer(if he was he would have let Rouge fall to her death in SA2), when he gets in a little fight with Sonic he probably pulls his punches so he doesn't kill him.

And FYI, I'v been fan of Sonic since my sega Genesis days.
#346Vegeta1000Posted 1/1/2013 11:10:15 PM
Knuckles isn't a flippen killer(if he was he would have let Rouge fall to her death in SA2), when he gets in a little fight with Sonic he probably pulls his punches so he doesn't kill him.

You're talking BS if you think Knuckles holds back against Sonic.

Being a fan for a long time =/= having knowledge on it.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#347Vegeta1000Posted 1/1/2013 11:11:59 PM
Knuckles knocking the emeralds out of Super Sonic should not be taken seriously. We're talking about the Genesis games were Robotnik can outrun Super Sonic.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#348Knowledge_KingPosted 1/1/2013 11:26:51 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Knowledge_King posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Vegeta1000 posted...
Ganondorf, Kratos, and Evil Cole are also invincible. Nobody will ever win.

Do they have Chaos Control?

Solaris - Had help help from Shadow and Silver
Time Eater - Had help from Classic Sonic :L

Doesn't matter. Nobody from the PSASBR side is beating any of them.

Oh and he's not invincible since he can die he got killed in Sonic 06 oh and his Super Sonic form only last long enough depending on how many rings he has. :L

He's invincible in the storyline. Him dieing in Sonic 06 is a gameplay element also him needing rings are a gameplay element. Sonic stayed in his Super form for an entire week in SoniAdvance.

How does kratos and evil Cole not having chaos control not make them immortal?

Kratos isn't any more immortal than the other gods he killed, and he certainly isn't invincible considering he died at least twice. Cole isn't invincible either, he can take damage, he just regenerates. Either of them can be killed or contained or mindraped by a psychic (which Smash has 3 of IIRC). They're easily beaten.

And yes, Supersonic moving at the speed of light, and invincible stomps with ease.

No. I guess you haven't played INfamous 2 or GoW.
Each time Kratos dies he'll come back from Hades.
While Evil Cole can just reconstruct himself. He can survive a nuke to the head, ionic storm, and Ray Sphere Blast.
He can basically survive anything, as he'll just regenerate. I guess you haven't played Infamous 2.

Oh and seeing as Supersonic needs rings, Evil Cole can easily just stall him out untill all his rings are done or just keep on spamming Ionic Drain. So Supersonic cannot get near him. :L

Kratos comes back....with help. And dying in most fights, equals elimination. His first death, he's done. Also he's fodder to Supersonic. Lightspeed blitz>>>>>Kratos.

As for Cole, Lightspeed blitz>>>>>nuke and everything else you named. It would destroy everything about him that makes him up. If it doesn't Supersonic stops time and throws him into the sun or leaves him in space, where he can't breathe.

Either way Supersonic is too fast with too good powers to lose.
---
http://www.reverbnation.com/intellectualquota
http://www.datpiff.com/Intellectual-Quota-Intellectual-World-mixtape.287780.html
#349HaigicotsuPosted 1/1/2013 11:32:35 PM
Knowledge_King posted...
Kratos comes back....with help.

I thought this was the case too, like he got help to escape from Hades but my memory was too fuzzy to remember it.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#350legendofskylandPosted 1/1/2013 11:42:39 PM
Vegeta1000 posted...

You're talking BS if you think Knuckles holds back against Sonic.

Being a fan for a long time =/= having knowledge on it.

Calling BS without an explanation is pretty rude. So please give one.
Give an explanation for why Knuckles would go "Yeah I know this guy and we help each other sometimes but I'm gonna try and pop his skull open with the full strength of my punches."