Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

#351LUlGIPosted 1/2/2013 8:34:05 AM(edited)
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Super Sonic is invincible . It's been stated several times in the games that the 7 Chaos Emeralds make the user invincible. No ay in hell could Knuckles do that with his strength alone. Bottom line is we don't know how Knuckles did it.

It's NEVER been stated to make ANYONE invincible. Do you know how ridiculous YOU sound?
It HAS been stated that the emeralds can carry an unlimited source of power, which has ALSO been proven false seeing as how Eggman once drained all of their power completely.
Even then, Sonic Colors reveals that there's an even BIGGER power source than the Chaos Emeralds
And you still haven't told me, what else could knuckles use? Please, I'm all ears. Cause it seems like you're talking a bunch of bullcrap to justify your argument. How about bringing up actual reasoning instead of "Well I have no other explanation, but let me tell you it HAD to have happened differently then what we saw!" Spare me your bland and repetitive excuses. If Super Sonic were invincible, then he wouldn't need help whenever going Super, although that hasn't been the case in some of the games (Adventure 2, Rush series, 06, Heroes, Unleashed, Generations)

Base Sonic fighting Perfect Chaos? I've been playing Sonic Adventure since 1999. Could of fooled me.

lmfao

Apparently you haven't been playing any other sonic since 1999.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opCIeSTzyrk

If Base Knuckles could hit that hard, then he would of easily killed Base Sonic in any of their fights. You guys are talking nonsense if you believe he can.

Has it ever occured to you that Sonic can, you know, dodge his attacks? I mean, he IS pretty fast. Or did you like, forget that?
I'm also willing to believe that knuckles is too kind to actually kill anything that isn't a robot or monster of some kind.

Calling BS without an explanation is pretty rude. So please give one.
Give an explanation for why Knuckles would go "Yeah I know this guy and we help each other sometimes but I'm gonna try and pop his skull open with the full strength of my punches."

This too
#352atopthemountainPosted 1/2/2013 8:41:44 AM
legendofskyland posted...
Vegeta1000 posted...
Knuckles isn't a flippen killer(if he was he would have let Rouge fall to her death in SA2), when he gets in a little fight with Sonic he probably pulls his punches so he doesn't kill him.

You're talking BS if you think Knuckles holds back against Sonic.

And FYI, I'v been fan of Sonic since my sega Genesis days.

Being a fan for a long time =/= having knowledge on it.

Give an explanation for why Knuckles would go "Yeah I know this guy and we help each other sometimes but I'm gonna try and pop his skull open with the full strength of my punches."

knuckles is crazy strong...and would beat sonic,,,,

the chaos emeralds getting knocked out in the genesis version is BS tho...thatll be retconned one day
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#353An_Unkind_RGNPosted 1/2/2013 8:43:42 AM
atopthemountain posted...
legendofskyland posted...
Vegeta1000 posted...
Knuckles isn't a flippen killer(if he was he would have let Rouge fall to her death in SA2), when he gets in a little fight with Sonic he probably pulls his punches so he doesn't kill him.

You're talking BS if you think Knuckles holds back against Sonic.

And FYI, I'v been fan of Sonic since my sega Genesis days.

Being a fan for a long time =/= having knowledge on it.

knuckles is crazy strong...and would beat sonic,,,,

the chaos emeralds getting knocked out in the genesis version is BS tho...thatll be retconned one day

Knuckles don't care about Sonic, he just wants you to help him find da emawoods
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#354Vegeta1000Posted 1/3/2013 6:39:30 AM

Don't need to.

How about you give me an explanations as to why Knuckles would hold back against Sonic? Fighting seriously doesn't mean you're trying to kill your opponent.

It's NEVER been stated to make ANYONE invincible. Do you know how ridiculous YOU sound?

Sonic Adventure. This is called "self-pwning".

It HAS been stated that the emeralds can carry an unlimited source of power, which has ALSO been proven false seeing as how Eggman once drained all of their power completely.

That's been retconned but emeralds making the user invincible has not.

And you still haven't told me, what else could knuckles use? Please, I'm all ears. Cause it seems like you're talking a bunch of bullcrap to justify your argument. How about bringing up actual reasoning instead of "Well I have no other explanation, but let me tell you it HAD to have happened differently then what we saw!" Spare me your bland and repetitive excuses. If Super Sonic were invincible, then he wouldn't need help whenever going Super, although that hasn't been the case in some of the games (Adventure 2, Rush series, 06, Heroes, Unleashed, Generations)

You know what your biggest problem is? You're taking a non-serious scene too serious. None of the early Genesis scenes like Robotnik outrunning Sonic should be taken serious. Since Sonic Adventure, Base Knuckles has not shown more power than Super Sonic. This is just something you should of just left alone instead of making yourself look silly.

lmfao

Apparently you haven't been playing any other sonic since 1999.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opCIeSTzyrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R47eN-ERO6s

More self-pwning.

Has it ever occured to you that Sonic can, you know, dodge his attacks? I mean, he IS pretty fast. Or did you like, forget that?

I recall both of them punching each other in Sonic Adventure. I guess Sonic isn't fast enough.

I'm also willing to believe that knuckles is too kind to actually kill anything that isn't a robot or monster of some kind.

You think Knuckles is going to be kind to someone trying to steal the Master Emerald that his ancestor's protected?
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#355LUlGIPosted 1/3/2013 8:42:33 AM(edited)
How about you give me an explanations as to why Knuckles would hold back against Sonic? Fighting seriously doesn't mean you're trying to kill your opponent.

Because he never intended to kill Sonic. Ever. Point over. This isn't like Shadow or Silver where they literally said how they were going to kill Sonic. Knuckles wanted to rough him up. Even if he was fighting seriously without the intention to kill Sonic, he's still not a match for Sonic, even with his strength. Knuckles hits extremely hard, but if he can barely even hit Sonic, then what's he going to do?

You know what your biggest problem is? You're taking a non-serious scene too serious. None of the early Genesis scenes like Robotnik outrunning Sonic should be taken serious. Since Sonic Adventure, Base Knuckles has not shown more power than Super Sonic. This is just something you should of just left alone instead of making yourself look silly.

I never said Knuckles was stronger than Super Sonic. You just have the absolute worst reading comprehension. I clearly stated, that he caught Sonic COMPLETELY off guard and with his added strength, it would make sense for him to ram the emeralds out of him. There is virtually no other explanation for it, considering it's a very important scene in the game and just a gateway scene to fight the final boss.

Sonic Adventure. This is called "self-pwning".

Was Eggman not just making assumptions? You realize he was only going by the pictures he saw on stone tablets, right? Cause it's been disproved already, which is why Super Shadow would have been just fine after the final boss in SA2, Sonic wouldn't have kicked Emerl's ass in his BASE form, and Super Sonic wouldn't have been so fatigued in Sonic Unleashed, causing him to also lose his Super form, AND consciousness. If he were to actually stand there a challenge Super Sonic to a fight? Then yeah, Knuckles would get his ass handed to him. Hell, even if he challenged Base Sonic, he would still lose, and has (As seen in 3&K and Adventure), because in those fights he didn't just sucker punch him.

That's been retconned but emeralds making the user invincible has not.

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R47eN-ERO6s

More self-pwning.

Now tell me where that contradicts my statement of Base Sonic being able to take out Perfect Chaos.
Oh wait, you can't. I guess you "self-pwned" youreself.

I recall both of them punching each other in Sonic Adventure. I guess Sonic isn't fast enough.

You mean the part where they both literally bumped heads? And not punched?

You think Knuckles is going to be kind to someone trying to steal the Master Emerald that his ancestor's protected?

Kind? No? Do I think he's going to kill one of his allies over it? No? Tell me this, do you think Sonic fought Knuckles with his full speed and the intention to kill Knuckles too?

Now that all of that is out of the way, are you still going to try to convince me that Chaos Emeralds make someone invincible (outside of most gameplay), or can you prove it with something other than an assumption made by Eggman in a single cutscene?
Chaos is immortal, yes, but invincible? No.

Do you even know what invincible means?
Before you google the answer, I would appreciate it if you gave me your honest thought what the definition truly means.
#356LUlGIPosted 1/3/2013 8:46:01 AM
If Super Sonic is so invincible, why does Eggman bother fighting him?
#357amp3000Posted 1/3/2013 12:58:30 PM
I dont believe you people.....really Dante and Kratos kill Gods....im not talking about humans that tried to turn into gods....im not talking about little aliens that GODS create...im talking about them GREEK gods...ya know that ones that in their world created all that stuff you guys think that these nintindo chars possess to make them unkillable.....Ganon is immortal to HUMAN weapons not to god weapons,....Samus armor can take a nuke(NUKES ARE MaN MADE) IM talking about god powers people samus doesnt even belong in the conversation....this whole topic is unfair...if we take out dante and kratos then maybe its a better match....evil cole is also immortal to Human means but God weapons are a different story and if link has some link can possibly beat him that doesnt mean he would it just means it possible
---
MGS4 IS THE GAME THAT SHATTERS THE UNIVERSE
#358amp3000Posted 1/3/2013 1:02:09 PM
If you are a fan of video games then you understand...its not about not liking kratos or dante it just is what it is.....now if you brought in Asura then we have a brawl on our hands with those 3.....outside of these three adventure charecters im not really thinking of anyone who would be able to hold a candle to them in a fight. Maybe the four horsemen together
---
#359jakestar0306Posted 1/3/2013 1:11:51 PM
amp3000 posted...
I dont believe you people.....really Dante and Kratos kill Gods....im not talking about humans that tried to turn into gods....im not talking about little aliens that GODS create...im talking about them GREEK gods...ya know that ones that in their world created all that stuff

And Pit doesn't?
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#360amp3000Posted 1/3/2013 1:41:08 PM
Pit fought against Medusa who in his world is a god....Kratos Took medusa's head and proceeded to kill the rest of the Gods...not taking anything away from Pit but come on man in terms of what he can do and what kratos can do it doesnt compare
---