Super Smash Bros characters vs All-Stars characters

#61THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/30/2012 10:44:50 AM
We gotta keep Sackboy outta this to keep this fair and friendly. I've yet to patch my PSABR and still using pre-nerf Sackboy.

Did you know that monster can get his level 3 2 times in one match!!!? Like 14 kills!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#62Autumn4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 12:56:52 PM
Someone must of told the Super Smash Bros board cause Super Smash Brothas is winning again, and people say here is biased
---
Feed me more
#63Odyssey92Posted 12/30/2012 1:13:22 PM
Autumn4 posted...
Someone must of told the Super Smash Bros board cause Super Smash Brothas is winning again, and people say here is biased

actually kratos is winning
---
TKB
#64DireProphecyPosted 12/30/2012 1:15:02 PM
Jigglypuff... nuff said.
#65Timmo_SupremoPosted 12/30/2012 1:34:19 PM
Never mentioned if it was based of ingame mechanics or not. Do the SSB characters get to use all their moves or are they nerfed by the PSASBR mechanics? Cause I'd take Roy or Marth over all of them if their play style remains the same. Cause, lets face it, Roy or Marth are gonna counter your specials, just like they counter hammers, bats, superscopes, other people's smash attacks etc. Meaning, you go to hit me with a special, I'm just gonna kill you by countering your special.

If you're not basing it off game play, then meh, everyone is gonna have an argument as to why they're right, and no one will ever agree on one end all character. though, SackBoy would obviously be the hands down best, lol.
---
The Spice must flow.
#66LUlGIPosted 12/30/2012 1:42:22 PM
Anyone who says Sackboy can just delete anyone or anything at will must have not actually played Little Big Planet.
#67PielordXPosted 12/30/2012 1:49:07 PM
Odyssey92 posted...
Autumn4 posted...

Not to mention since technically Kratos is on the playstation side, All-Stars is winning by twice the amount.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#68djmaster1994Posted 12/30/2012 2:04:57 PM
Kratos can't beat
Link, Samus or Ganondorf in a real fight.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#69PielordXPosted 12/30/2012 2:08:52 PM
djmaster1994 posted...
Kratos can't beat
Link, Samus or Ganondorf in a real fight.

Thanks for your well thought out argument, chocked full of evidence to back it up.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#70HaigicotsuPosted 12/30/2012 2:11:27 PM
PielordX posted...
Odyssey92 posted...
Autumn4 posted...

Not to mention since technically Kratos is on the playstation side, All-Stars is winning by twice the amount.

Even you know it's a joke answer uninformed people will choose because it's funny.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma