Why do people complain about the roster?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why do people complain about the roster?

User Info: 5kittleMonster

5kittleMonster
3 years ago#1
I mean, it's not like you're going to actively play as every single character. For me, as long as there are at least three-four characters I really enjoy playing as, I'm more than happy. With this game, I have Sly, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, both Coles, Nathan Drake, Sweet Tooth, Sackboy, Toro, and Parappa. That's half the roster that I love, and I'm sure I can find a perfect character to play as for my style, along with others to use so I can mix it up.

What does everybody else think?

(If it means anything, I don't have this game quite yet. I plan at getting it tomorrow thanks to the price drop)

User Info: Terrapon

Terrapon
3 years ago#2
I <3 TORO
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
3 years ago#3
It's not a bad roster but lacking some characters. People care because choice is good. Plus you have less chance of running into the same character in a game is the roster is big. It's not something I wine about though.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#4
People complain because, well, lets be real, people need SOMETHING to complain about.

Just look at people with Obama.

User Info: gameghy555

gameghy555
3 years ago#5
Since this is a party game that is revolved around famous video game characters, they expect the most flashiest and popular characters in it. Also, fighting games feel so much more amazing with a huge roster. It's like seeing a girl with a large butt or large breasts.
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim

User Info: antking61

antking61
3 years ago#6
For me this Roster is made of of a few characters I like, 1 I love, and the rest I pretty much really hate or have no opinion of 1 way or the other.

Raiden
Heihachi
Drake
Cole
Radec

I'm neutral towards...

Ratchet
Jak
Sakboy
Big Daddy
Kratos

I guess... I only really have fun playing as Raiden, Heihachi, Drake, Big Daddy, and Radec. On occasion Kratos but I don't play characters I hate. I'm like that with any game. Not a bad roster for the 1st entry though. Hopefully the sequel has more characters that tickle my fancy.
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

User Info: Pegeta

Pegeta
3 years ago#7
My reason is simple

2 coles = lazy

User Info: SephSeraphim

SephSeraphim
3 years ago#8
One single character I love is allways enough for me, and I even got 5 :D
(Raiden, Sackboy, Ratchet & Clank, Dante and Sir Daniel)

User Info: antking61

antking61
3 years ago#9
Pegeta posted...
My reason is simple

2 coles = lazy

2 Coles was a requirement imposed by Sucker Punch I believe. It wasn't Superbot's call and they couldn't really leave Cole out of it.
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#10
5kittleMonster posted...
I mean, it's not like you're going to actively play as every single character.

Because I like fighting a variety of characters. The more characters, the better. I don't have to plan to main a character to want them in...
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why do people complain about the roster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived