The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

A 999 kratos told me gg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Heroicmedic92

Heroicmedic92
3 years ago#1
And I proceeded to tell him

"**** you broken kratos*

Should I feel bad?
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 R.I.P Parappa

User Info: Rlaur2

Rlaur2
3 years ago#2
Yeah.
-_-

User Info: geneocide

geneocide
3 years ago#3
rlaur2 posted...
Yeah.
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!

User Info: MAUIBOI_808

MAUIBOI_808
3 years ago#4
geneocide posted...
rlaur2 posted...
Yeah.

User Info: Pegeta

Pegeta
3 years ago#5
kratos is not hard to beat....

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
3 years ago#6
I have never seen an actual skilled Kratos player. Some are just slightl more annoying than others. I don't even really know the combo potential he has due to people spamming the same moves lol.
We do what we must.................

User Info: tomster220

tomster220
3 years ago#7
Lucarioaura22 posted...
I have never seen an actual skilled Kratos player. Some are just slightl more annoying than others. I don't even really know the combo potential he has due to people spamming the same moves lol.

This ^
PSN : mashireaper

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
3 years ago#8
Skilled or not he was been nice saying GG. Did he beat you? Either way that response wasn't cool bro.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#9
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Lucky you.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
3 years ago#10
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Lucky you.

Well actually I saw a Kratos that knocked me into the air, followed with the wings attack twice and then those mid air gauntlet swings. I was impressed and it was an AP burst but he kept going for it. I just feel bad for some people that are actually good with him because at this point, all Kratos player are put into the same category before they're even given a chance to make a name for themselves lol.
We do what we must.................

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived