I like this game....

#1SivrakPosted 12/29/2012 4:49:04 PM
I'm not the best at fighting games like street fighter and tekken or whatnot but i really like this game. I like playing it with friends and reminds me of the times we used to play super smash brothers together. This game is a little harder to get used to but still decently easy to pick up.

I feel like half the posts i see on these forums are people complaining or eventually just compare this game to super smash brothers (which is a great game itself). This disappointments me due to the fact that people get more enjoyment from complaining or comparing this game than actually playing it.

This topic really has no point just saying i like the game and cheers to the rest of you who like the game as well.
---
PSN = Threshner
#2Charizard18Posted 12/29/2012 4:53:21 PM
Thank you.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#3ChrUgoPosted 12/29/2012 4:54:46 PM
Cheers
---
PSN ID: CUgolini23
#4RaRaillePosted 12/29/2012 4:56:29 PM
You have awful taste.
#5PielordXPosted 12/29/2012 4:57:39 PM
RaRaille posted...
You have awful taste.

See why people call you a troll?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#6wwinterj25Posted 12/29/2012 4:58:10 PM
You know I find fighting games and online (in most games) dull and boring but with this something is different. I can't stop playing it and really should pick up and play Smash. I've got a WII but what's stopping me is the online. Maybe when Smash is on Wii U I'll buy one with it as I assume the online will be better.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7Parukia256Posted 12/29/2012 4:59:17 PM
RaRaille posted...
You have awful taste.

You're just an awful person.
---
Love like winter.