Evil Cole and Sweet Tooth should switch rivals

#1KingTumbleweedPosted 12/29/2012 6:30:36 PM
C'mon, Cole against Kratos sounds way better than Fat Princess. Kratos assuming Cole to be some evil god or Cole just being evil Cole.
And Sweet Tooth not being paired with her...they're pretty much perfect for each other.

Whatever, post your opinion on the rivalries here, or I don't care, go play the game or summin', I'm goin' home.
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/29/2012 7:01:03 PM
Kratos, seeing E.Cole's lightning powers, might mistake him to be some kind of son of Zeus.

Fat Princess will want Sweet Tooth's ice cream and mistake him for some sort of Jester, demanding that he entertain her. Then Sweet Tooth could be all like "Oh don't you worry your pretty little head. We're going to have lots of fun" as he scrapes his machete along the ground.
#3CrabhammarPosted 12/29/2012 7:02:28 PM
C.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#4wwinterj25Posted 12/29/2012 7:05:41 PM
You know the reason for Sweet Tooth and Kratos been rivals right? If you do then that reason alone should make you happy with that choice.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 12/29/2012 7:07:42 PM
I've steadily said this....I know the reasoning for Kratos/Sweet Tooth, but it would still make so much sense if they switched...Zeus uses lightning and is Kratos' enemy, so Cole would make sense. And FP and ST both like sweets.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/eiqrud.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#6AndKevinBaconPosted 12/29/2012 7:10:27 PM
Nah. Kratos vs Sweet Tooth probably has the funniest scenes.
#7wwinterj25Posted 12/29/2012 7:12:31 PM(edited)
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I've steadily said this....I know the reasoning for Kratos/Sweet Tooth, but it would still make so much sense if they switched...Zeus uses lightning and is Kratos' enemy, so Cole would make sense. And FP and ST both like sweets.

I like that idea but both Kratos and Sweet Tooth are created by David Jaffe. That to me is a good enough reason for them to be rivals.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#8PhoenixRushPosted 12/29/2012 7:11:45 PM
I agree with this topic.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#9KingTumbleweed(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 7:12:28 PM
^ And you don't Sweet Tooth vs Fat Princess would be even funnier?
#10LTJpunkPosted 12/29/2012 9:39:32 PM
The rivalries were really no big deal anyway, so who cares?
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!