Makes no sense that Winter Blast doesn't stay active until it hits someone.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Makes no sense that Winter Blast doesn't stay active until it hits someone.
3 years ago#1
Or is destroyed, especially considering that all other trap moves stay on the ground indefinitely: ST's mine, Sly's mine, Sackboy's shock pad, etc.

One thing they did that further makes Big Daddy the worst character in the game, which is just disappointing considering he's my main.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
3 years ago#2
Evil Cole's trap doesn't, it actually has a time limit for how long it stays. Big Daddy's is there for a pathetically small amount of time though I'll give you that.
---
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#3
Evil Cole's holds an opponent long enough to get a level 1 off of, though. :p
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
3 years ago#4
Why can't they all just be permenant? I don't see why not... it MAY be because E. Coli and Scooba Steve's mines are way stronger than, say, Sweet Tooth, but then we have Sackboy, who's "mine" (shockpad) is about the same strength as Winter Blast.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
3 years ago#5
Its just too damn short
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess. Sly is next!
3 years ago#6
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Its just too damn short

But the rent is still too damn high!
---
We do what we must.................
3 years ago#7
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Its just too damn short

But the rent is still too damn high!

"This food is too darn spicey!"
3 years ago#8
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Evil Cole's trap doesn't, it actually has a time limit for how long it stays. Big Daddy's is there for a pathetically small amount of time though I'll give you that.

Ah, I forgot about the Oil trap.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Makes no sense that Winter Blast doesn't stay active until it hits someone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived