In Your Honest Opinon.

#1AngelSkulzPosted 12/30/2012 1:18:35 AM
Is this game worth it for 40? It's on sale at the moment and plan on buying it tomorrow. I played the demo and I like it but idk if these types of game gets boring quickly.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#2921soraPosted 12/30/2012 1:24:31 AM
i thought it was worth my money as it was coming with the vita version too
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#3Lucarioaura22Posted 12/30/2012 1:24:39 AM
AngelSkulz posted...
Is this game worth it for 40? It's on sale at the moment and plan on buying it tomorrow. I played the demo and I like it but idk if these types of game gets boring quickly.

Demo's are always boring. As long as you have friends and online access, this game will always be fun and try setting a goal such as maxing out your fav character to 999!
---
We do what we must.................
#4DrunkenMegamanPosted 12/30/2012 1:24:52 AM
Definitely.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#5AmyUnleashedPosted 12/30/2012 1:28:08 AM
Get it, it's worth $40.
#6DavidgraymanPosted 12/30/2012 1:32:47 AM
AngelSkulz posted...

Personally I like this over smash. Its fun but not for everyone. I brought it for 60 and haven't regretted it. If your going to buy this you might get it for 40 while you can, if not your better off waiting a year or so (and miss free DLC). This game probably won't drop past 20 anytime soon and DLC will probably equate to 40 bucks anyways.

I enjoy the stages they are different and interesting, no character plays the same (even both Coles to an extent). Content wise and story mode wise this game is ass and everyone has their opinion on character balance ( I feel the game is MOSTLY well balance). It's not as quick to learn as smash bros and requires commitment/practice. But that's what makes this game fun.

Worse case get it tomorrow at GameStop play for a more than one day and if you don't like its not like u can't get your money back :P

Excuse spelling and grammar Misteaks I kno there must a ton
---
Say this entire post while holding your tongue. I promise you'll look as stupid as you'll sound.
#7Duke_VassagoPosted 12/30/2012 1:35:11 AM
If none of your online buds have it or are planning on getting it and you have noone local to play with, don't waste your coins. That's my 2.
---
3DS FC: 3695 - 1396 - 3458 ://: PSZ FC: 1335 - 5428 - 0092 ://: PSN(PS3 and Vita): TrebleSoul