The most OP character in the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The most OP character in the game

User Info: SisterMister

SisterMister
4 years ago#1
Me

I rarely lose to a Kratos or raiden. Raiden has no range and is predictable as hell. Kratos is garbage against blocking.
People who yell OP are terrible. Just go play another game.

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#2
Clearly you have never been up against a good Kratos or Raiden.

User Info: CT_Hardcase

CT_Hardcase
4 years ago#3
"Ooho, let 'em have it!"
-Clone Trooper of the 501st Legion-

User Info: Eureka_Seven_RL

Eureka_Seven_RL
4 years ago#4
With how OP and frustrating as Kratos is...Trust me I will...
PSN: crow-sama
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
4 years ago#5
i never heard of this character named SisterMister... or a character named "me" for that matter. is this a future DLC character or something?
PSASBR Main: Fat Princess
Borderlands 2: Axton LVL 50

SisterMister
4 years ago#6
NDgamer1122 posted...
Clearly you have never been up against a good Kratos or Raiden.

Assumptions make an ass out of you. I didn't know you hacked into my ps3 and watched all my matches. How did you do that kind sir?

SisterMister
4 years ago#7
fisheye11 posted...
i never heard of this character named SisterMister... or a character named "me" for that matter. is this a future DLC character or something?

It's a hidden character that can break the 4th wall. Only I can unlock this character thanks to Superbot.

User Info: BarelyIntiated

BarelyIntiated
4 years ago#8
SisterMister posted...
fisheye11 posted...

It's a hidden character that can break the 4th wall. Only I can unlock this character thanks to Superbot.

So what's this character like? Going by the name, I'd assume that the character you're using is a transvestite

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
4 years ago#9
SisterMister posted...
fisheye11 posted...

pics or it didn't happen. =/

but honestly, i don't really have a problem with any characters. just the way players use them. so i could come here to complain...or i could find a way to beat said players.

if i encounter a kratos player who spams left/right+square, i'll just spam left/right+O(in air) same goes for camping radec's. >_>
PSASBR Main: Fat Princess
Borderlands 2: Axton LVL 50

SisterMister
4 years ago#10
BarelyIntiated posted...
SisterMister posted...
fisheye11 posted...

So what's this character like? Going by the name, I'd assume that the character you're using is a transvestite

How did you know? Got represent the few trannys in gaming you know? This character has 2 fighting styles for obvious reasons. This character is short, mid, and long ranged.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The most OP character in the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM