The most OP character in the game

#1SisterMisterPosted 12/31/2012 8:49:16 PM
Me

I rarely lose to a Kratos or raiden. Raiden has no range and is predictable as hell. Kratos is garbage against blocking.
People who yell OP are terrible. Just go play another game.
#2NDgamer1122Posted 12/31/2012 8:50:47 PM
Clearly you have never been up against a good Kratos or Raiden.
#3CT_HardcasePosted 12/31/2012 8:50:56 PM
"Ooho, let 'em have it!"
---
-Clone Trooper of the 501st Legion-
#4Eureka_Seven_RLPosted 12/31/2012 8:50:59 PM
With how OP and frustrating as Kratos is...Trust me I will...
---
PSN: crow-sama
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama
#5fisheye11Posted 12/31/2012 8:51:51 PM
i never heard of this character named SisterMister... or a character named "me" for that matter. is this a future DLC character or something?
---
PSASBR Main: Fat Princess
Borderlands 2: Axton LVL 50
#6SisterMister(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 8:52:43 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
Clearly you have never been up against a good Kratos or Raiden.

Assumptions make an ass out of you. I didn't know you hacked into my ps3 and watched all my matches. How did you do that kind sir?
#7SisterMister(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 8:54:15 PM
fisheye11 posted...
i never heard of this character named SisterMister... or a character named "me" for that matter. is this a future DLC character or something?

It's a hidden character that can break the 4th wall. Only I can unlock this character thanks to Superbot.
#8BarelyIntiatedPosted 12/31/2012 8:55:35 PM
SisterMister posted...
fisheye11 posted...

It's a hidden character that can break the 4th wall. Only I can unlock this character thanks to Superbot.

So what's this character like? Going by the name, I'd assume that the character you're using is a transvestite
#9fisheye11Posted 12/31/2012 8:58:41 PM
SisterMister posted...
fisheye11 posted...

pics or it didn't happen. =/

but honestly, i don't really have a problem with any characters. just the way players use them. so i could come here to complain...or i could find a way to beat said players.

if i encounter a kratos player who spams left/right+square, i'll just spam left/right+O(in air) same goes for camping radec's. >_>
---
PSASBR Main: Fat Princess
Borderlands 2: Axton LVL 50
#10SisterMister(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 8:58:44 PM
BarelyIntiated posted...
SisterMister posted...
fisheye11 posted...

So what's this character like? Going by the name, I'd assume that the character you're using is a transvestite

How did you know? Got represent the few trannys in gaming you know? This character has 2 fighting styles for obvious reasons. This character is short, mid, and long ranged.