The most OP character in the game

#11SisterMister(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 9:01:39 PM
fisheye11 posted...
SisterMister posted...
fisheye11 posted...
i never heard of this character named SisterMister... or a character named "me" for that matter. is this a future DLC character or something?

It's a hidden character that can break the 4th wall. Only I can unlock this character thanks to Superbot.

pics or it didn't happen. =/

but honestly, i don't really have a problem with any characters. just the way players use them. so i could come here to complain...or i could find a way to beat said players.

if i encounter a kratos player who spams left/right+square, i'll just spam left/right+O(in air) same goes for camping radec's. >_>

I'm under legal obligation not to show any pictures under Superbots condition. The only reason you haven't seen this character is because it can take the form of other characters. I can see the true form of this character, while you see someone else on the roster.
#12SisterMister(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 9:11:07 PM
Bump for the whiners.

I need me some tears.
#13DrunkenMegamanPosted 12/31/2012 10:47:11 PM
SisterMister posted...
Me

I rarely lose to a Kratos or raiden. Raiden has no range and is predictable as hell. Kratos is garbage against blocking.
People who yell OP are terrible. Just go play another game.

I didn't know that Fat Princess was the most OP character.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#14NDgamer1122Posted 12/31/2012 10:47:56 PM
SisterMister posted...
Me

I rarely lose to a Kratos or raiden. Raiden has no range and is predictable as hell. Kratos is garbage against blocking.

Slayed
#15SisterMister(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 10:53:17 PM
DrunkenMegaman posted...
SisterMister posted...
Me

I don't get it. Is it because of username?