Worst match-up in the game has to be Radec Vs Sir Dan

#1Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/2/2013 2:00:26 AM
Dan's shield makes most of Radec's moveset redundant, especially with the lvl 2 absorbing glitch.
#2ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/2/2013 2:02:02 AM
I JUST fought a 999 Radec as Sir Dan, and walked all mover him

That wasnt you was it
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#3Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:03:18 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
I JUST fought a 999 Radec as Sir Dan, and walked all mover him

That wasnt you was it

I use Sir Dan, not Radec. I haven't been on the game for several hours now.
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/2/2013 2:06:01 AM
Okay, just checking

I use both, and the matchup is definitely pretty lopsided. Needless to say, running away as Radec wont work. Thats when your close range skills as Radec are put to the test
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:08:53 AM
Radec's neutral square is hardly a threat and his forward+square is useless against Sir Dan. It pretty much comes down to spamming his grenade teleport to get away, and playing hit 'n' run with neutral square, grabs and some occasional rolls. It's predictable to counter though.
#6atopthemountainPosted 1/2/2013 10:23:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7atopthemountainPosted 1/2/2013 10:35:47 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Radec's neutral square is hardly a threat and his forward+square is useless against Sir Dan. It pretty much comes down to spamming his grenade teleport to get away, and playing hit 'n' run with neutral square, grabs and some occasional rolls. It's predictable to counter though.

As a radec player:
It COULD be but Radecs should be accustomed to fighting more dangerous melee characters than sir dan...hes only a problelm because of the AP absorb glitch( for whatever reason he absorbs AP without the shield even touching a projectile)

flame thrower works i believe...
his forward square is moot due to the glitch...
projectiles are hit or miss due to the glitch....
up throw is useful....
running IS useful and radec is a suprisingly GREAT runner. The radec you fought mustve never fought enough Sir dans (or sniped his way to 999)

I wouldnt say its the worst matchup (its close tho) but its a different fight...it wouldnt be impossible...just like fighting w a handicap....ive beaten plenty of sir dans and lost to a couple....it really depends on me. Like i said Sir dan cant pressure (like kratos or raiden) or attack as erradicaly (jak, toro, fat princess Parrappa) as other characters so despite projectiles being useless the match isnt a landslide... particularly in a FFA setting as Radecs High AP gain can be built off other characters and his level one makes sir dan an easy target.

as Squirtle mentioned earlier the radecs CQB skills will be put to the test. If the radec is used to using his projectiles as a crutch he's toast. No debate.
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)