regarding rumor of Crash being put in this game...

#11BigKahn8Posted 1/2/2013 3:39:36 PM
Crash will never be affiliated with Sony again. He won't be in this game or any of it's sequels or as DLC ever. Hell even non video game characters have a higher chance of being in this game than he does.

He had one shot and that was in the launch roster and both Superbot AND Activision blew it.

He will never be in a game again. Face the facts.
#12crashbfan23Posted 1/2/2013 3:42:46 PM
BigKahn8 posted...
Crash will never be affiliated with Sony again. He won't be in this game or any of it's sequels or as DLC ever. Hell even non video game characters have a higher chance of being in this game than he does.

He had one shot and that was in the launch roster and both Superbot AND Activision blew it.

Big Daddy is hardly affiliated with sony at all despite Bioshock being on PS3 in addition to 360.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER OF COURSE
PSN: crashbfan23
#13BigKahn8Posted 1/2/2013 3:48:00 PM
crashbfan23 posted...
BigKahn8 posted...

Big Daddy is hardly affiliated with sony at all despite Bioshock being on PS3 in addition to 360.

Who do YOU think is cheaper to obtain the rights to for a low budget game like this? A ground breaking icon that rivaled many other mascot characters before he went multi platform or a character only hardcore gamers know and not even the majority knows?

Big Daddy is cheaper to get the rights to and not Crash Bandicoot. Hell I bet Crash is out of Superbot and possibly Sony's budgets to get.
#14ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/2/2013 3:48:48 PM
crashbfan23 posted...
BigKahn8 posted...

It is now.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#15boy_luckPosted 1/2/2013 6:15:52 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Leave the 90's behind, where they belong.

You wouldn't have most of the game series you have now without the 90's been as you know Playstation started in the 90's and so did most of the series. Ignorance is fun!

Here is a list from some 90's characters in the game for you young ones.
Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
PaRappa the Rapper (PaRappa the Rapper)
Toro
Sir Daniel Fortesque (MediEvil)
Heihachi (Tekken)
Spike (Ape Escape)(Suppose this counts)

Here are some characters that come from the 90's that could be in this game:
Snake
Spyro
Cloud
Crash
Abe

The list goes on and on and the funny thing is some 90's games was/are a lot better than most the trash they have these days such as COD or your crappy online games.

Lol. Just because you spent your childhood in the 90's doesn't make you knowledgeable. I spent mine in the 80's and I've moved on. You people should do, too. I do agree, though. COD is garbage. The worst kind, if there's any.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png