Nariko's final smash

#11crashbfan23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:33:07 PM
judgementaeon posted...
crashbfan23 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
You mean level 3? Not "Final Smash", tht's Brawl language.

Ok whatever. There are different levels of the final smash. I'm talking about her level 3 final smash. Nariko is annoying and MUST be nerfed.

I don't even see how she's annoying :p I've never found her annoying or cheap or etc. And it's level 1, 2, or 3 lol, this isn't smash bros XD

if someone can get more kills than sackboy's final smash, they are too powerful and should be removed from the game. I think all will agree with me.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER OF COURSE
PSN: crashbfan23
#12AWorldUnitedPosted 1/2/2013 4:35:37 PM
Nariko is pretty bad, other than her level 3, so get out.

also, all of the insecure children of the internet hate her and complained about girls being allowed in this game,so again...stop.
#13judgementaeonPosted 1/2/2013 4:35:49 PM
crashbfan23 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
crashbfan23 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
You mean level 3? Not "Final Smash", tht's Brawl language.

Ok whatever. There are different levels of the final smash. I'm talking about her level 3 final smash. Nariko is annoying and MUST be nerfed.

I don't even see how she's annoying :p I've never found her annoying or cheap or etc. And it's level 1, 2, or 3 lol, this isn't smash bros XD

if someone can get more kills than sackboy's final smash, they are too powerful and should be removed from the game. I think all will agree with me.

Ehh, never happened to me XD
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#14crashbfan23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:39:38 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
Nariko is pretty bad, other than her level 3, so get out.

also, all of the insecure children of the internet hate her and complained about girls being allowed in this game,so again...stop.

She has a combo in the air that you have to stay in for like 20 full seconds it's annoying and Sackboy should be buffed to counter her.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER OF COURSE
PSN: crashbfan23
#15boy_luckPosted 1/2/2013 5:04:57 PM
Nariko is fine. People need to get better. As for Sackboy, the nerf was perfectly balanced.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#16lucapitPosted 1/2/2013 5:13:16 PM
Nariko is not really a threat..her square moves are award too...and for the,player you fought agaisnt...he is good..getting 8 kills with nariko must of been a pro and his/her ma.
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#17KingTumbleweedPosted 1/2/2013 5:31:19 PM
4.5/10, would not read again.
---
I'm your imaginary friend, make me chips.