The only thing making me keep this game

#21fisheye11Posted 1/2/2013 7:26:10 PM
3D3 posted...
Eureka_Seven_RL posted...
I already got rid of my copy. Platinumed it and I'm done. Super frustrating.

lol frustrating? lmao

Why are you here then? GTFO

this exactly.
---
PSASBR Main: Fat Princess
Borderlands 2: Axton LVL 50
#22SonicBrawler123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 8:40:22 PM
ToroStationMeow posted...
I'm thinking once you play as Kat a few times you'll be selling the game to Gamestop for $6.

Hell no! Gamestop freaking rips you off! Maybe I'll sell it to a friend or on ebay or amazon, but not GameStop! I also got it for 20 bucks, so shouldn't be too hard to sell to a friend for the same price.
---
PSN: RBRamirez7
#23johnluke728Posted 1/2/2013 8:55:46 PM
judgementaeon posted...
So you'd keep a game......for ONE character? That seems like a total waste of money :p
If you don't like the game, just sell it, and BAM, it's done :p

I only got into the Street Fighter games because of Chun Li, and I'm probably not the only one either. Most of the characters in that series break the boundaries of acceptable weirdness for me, but Chun Li is an outstanding and respectable fighter, and I quite enjoy knocking the brains out of those other guys as her specifically. People buy games for different reasons.
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!
#24godslayer61Posted 1/2/2013 8:58:24 PM
trollhunter2 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
That's a little... I don't know... Sad?

As much as I like Kat but THIS post nailed it. Its just sad TC

kat rocks,most of the characters are jokes like sweettooth what a flamer,plus it plays better on the vita.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#25KagePakkunPosted 1/2/2013 9:01:28 PM
godslayer61 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
That's a little... I don't know... Sad?

As much as I like Kat but THIS post nailed it. Its just sad TC

kat rocks,most of the characters are jokes like sweettooth what a flamer,plus it plays better on the vita.

You're funny. Kat IS AWESOME, though.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#26judgementaeonPosted 1/3/2013 3:26:17 PM
johnluke728 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
So you'd keep a game......for ONE character? That seems like a total waste of money :p
If you don't like the game, just sell it, and BAM, it's done :p

I only got into the Street Fighter games because of Chun Li, and I'm probably not the only one either. Most of the characters in that series break the boundaries of acceptable weirdness for me, but Chun Li is an outstanding and respectable fighter, and I quite enjoy knocking the brains out of those other guys as her specifically. People buy games for different reasons.

Yeah, but if you don't like a game, why keep it for one character? I mean, no offence, but it's kinda strange....
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng