Do you guys think we will get Cloud and Sephiroth as DLC ?

#11TheBestGman2007Posted 1/2/2013 6:42:49 PM
habbox77 posted...
Lightning or Sora would be the most likely reps because they have games coming out soon (Lightning Returns and KH 1.5 HD) unless SE miraculously announces an FF7HD remake any time soon.

Tidus/Yuna because of the upcoming FFXHD release, are also a possibility.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#12habbox77Posted 1/2/2013 6:44:42 PM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
habbox77 posted...
Lightning or Sora would be the most likely reps because they have games coming out soon (Lightning Returns and KH 1.5 HD) unless SE miraculously announces an FF7HD remake any time soon.

Tidus/Yuna because of the upcoming FFXHD release, are also a possibility.

although much less likely because we still haven't seen or heard anything since the anouncement last year, KH HD even has a release date in Japan and Lightning Returns already has trailers and scans on its hands.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#133D3Posted 1/2/2013 6:48:58 PM
Sephiroth will never come, we're lucky to get Cloud. Lightning would be the one we get though.

And **** Square Enix.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#14An_Unkind_RGNPosted 1/2/2013 6:49:58 PM
3D3 posted...

And **** Square Enix.

Yes! SQUARESOFT COME BAK
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#15PrismsbladePosted 1/2/2013 6:56:59 PM
indigna7ion posted...
They need to do this. Cloud and Sephiroth are probably the reason most people were excited for this game before the roster was fully announced.

I hate SE with so much passion. SE can hold all these characters hostage because they are @$#*#%^:

If your assuming those two overshadowed the rest of the roster combined your sadly mistaken.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#16TheBestGman2007Posted 1/2/2013 6:59:22 PM
3D3 posted...
Sephiroth will never come, we're lucky to get Cloud. Lightning would be the one we get though.

Like we'd ever be so lucky to get Lightning.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.