no heavy rain characters?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/3/2013 2:12:36 AM(edited)
is it because theyre all druggies? i guess they wouldnt fit into the family friendly nature of this game? sweet tooth made it anything is possible...

at least a dlc stage would be nice...
#2313ArcherPosted 1/3/2013 2:12:51 AM
except he's on crack and has a flaming cranium.

it teaches kids good morals even though he is badass.
#3blazin640Posted 1/3/2013 2:16:58 AM
JASON!!!
---
There goes my free time
#4Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/3/2013 2:18:34 AM
Maybe because a Heavy Rain character doesn't belong in this game? You'd have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to make up a moveset, which even then would end up being really generic. There are much more deserving characters who actually have plenty of game mechanics to make a moveset up.

Even a Heavy Rain stage would be a waste. The game doesn't have anything epic scale enough that'd be interesting as a stage.
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 2:19:57 AM(edited)
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Maybe because a Heavy Rain character doesn't belong in this game? You'd have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to make up a moveset, which even then would end up being really generic. There are much more deserving characters who actually have plenty of game mechanics to make a moveset up.

Even a Heavy Rain stage would be a waste. The game doesn't have anything epic scale enough that'd be interesting as a stage.

to that i say lol sir dan

or big daddy
#6ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/3/2013 2:20:37 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Pretty much this

They're all basic people with nothing special
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#7ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/3/2013 2:21:16 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

to that i say lol sir dan

or big daddy

Sir Dan and Big Daddy = regular people

You heard it here first, folks.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#8Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 2:21:35 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Pretty much this

well i think jayden could have an interesting moveset....but yeah a virtual reality stage would be nice however.
#9Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/3/2013 2:25:54 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Pretty much this

Exactly. Even Drake is an exaggerated character that has superhuman feats. The people in Heavy Rain are too realistic to be interesting and making them exaggerated to fit the mechanics of this game would just be going against the design of them, which completely defeats the point of putting them in the game in the first place.
#10cuttin_in_townPosted 1/3/2013 2:30:25 AM(edited)
Jayden's shades should be a stage. As he changes the background and observes statistics (cleverly shows info about currently used characters in the match), so does the stage. It can mashup with GT, as a car busts through the screen, jamming Jayden's shades. And then stuff...

Or maybe reverse that... GT stage, as Jayden activates his shades after...
---
Am I gay? No. I'm just not sex-crazed like you.
Man or woman. Elderly or young. Rich or poor. Famous or unknown. I couldn't care less. You're on equal grounds.