When will superbot fix Kratos?

#1itsmeaustinPosted 1/3/2013 3:15:42 AM
I can no longer take hearing "HADES AWAITS" over and over from multiple Kratos players in the same match. I can no longer take having his OVERPOWERED chains have complete priority over all my moves. I can no longer take hearing him moan when he gets his level 3. And yes I can dodge his level 3 quite well, but I can't do anything when he is racking up kills on the other players, now can I? He is just as broken as Akuma is in Street Fighter II Turbo, or Metaknight in Brawl.

Case in point: I had a friend over the other day and we were playing 2 vs 2 online. He never played before and was sucking ass with Nathan Drake (his favorite PS series is Uncharted). I told him to switch to Kratos and use side B. Guess what happened? He started murdering players who had characters in the 500s and got a level 3 nearly every match.

I have to laugh at Superbot for wasting money hiring fighting game "professionals" like Seth Killian. lmfao at that. These guys know nothing about game design, and yet you hire them anyway?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#2ElectricalBeastPosted 1/3/2013 3:26:12 AM
most likely not soon its the same with radien though how do you dodge kartos lvl 3 it hits me i dodge and the sword comes around and clips me giving him a kill that he wasn't even aiming for. also they could take away that stupid range attack his lvl 3 special has
---
continuing the legacy of the Electrical Beast all noobs should beware my teleporting powers.
#3DDRPimp123Posted 1/3/2013 3:29:57 AM
Kratos is great person and anyone with a brain can beat him. Sure his ap gain is high but he anit broken, just make is super need more ap and he will be balanced. If we take all the people we feel were cheap then this would not be a fighting games. Some people are suppose to be better than others, because if everyone was the same and had the same ap gain this game would be boring and not fun.
---
Gamer Tag (Angel Devil 69) Xbox live and PSN
#4OhGoodPosted 1/3/2013 3:35:42 AM
DDRPimp123 posted...
Kratos is great person and anyone with a brain can beat him. Sure his ap gain is high but he anit broken, just make is super need more ap and he will be balanced. If we take all the people we feel were cheap then this would not be a fighting games. Some people are suppose to be better than others, because if everyone was the same and had the same ap gain this game would be boring and not fun.

What is this? I dont even...
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#5ElectricalBeastPosted 1/3/2013 3:54:57 AM
DDRPimp123 posted...

actually if they all had steady ap gain and where evenly balanced then this would be a fighting game. like yes some characters are suppose to have high speed and low attack but not so low that they gain like 1/10 the ap as kratos. if anything he should gain less ap just a little more than normal but not like 2x as much as other characters. and give him a powerful lvl 3 on top of it and range. why not make him weaker since he can grab you from like 6 feet away. anyway you look at it his character is horribly op in comparison to some of the others.
---
continuing the legacy of the Electrical Beast all noobs should beware my teleporting powers.
#6FurryyifferPosted 1/3/2013 4:38:11 AM
Kratos is good but is nowhere near SFII Turbo Akuma or Metaknight, zam. I feel really bad for you if you really think Kratos stacks up with the most broken characters in fighting game history. Kratos is really good but can be beaten if the players know what they are doing. Yes he can tear into a bunch of randoms that dont know what they're doing but so can almost any character in any fighting game. I can go online with a mostly nooby Dante who doesnt empty cancel yet against one person that knows how to dodge and outfight me and two who suck and let me combo them and super them constantly for an easy win despite being outplayed by the other player. That doesnt mean Dante is suddenly a god tier character. It just means I went after the weak links who were sandbagging. :/
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#7ThaCMasterPosted 1/3/2013 4:43:27 AM
DDRPimp123 posted...

Games can be balanced and well made and still be fun. Seeing abuse and spam over and over again isn't fun.

Kratos just needs a few nerfs. He's not BROKEN though, just a bit op.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#8FurryyifferPosted 1/3/2013 4:48:08 AM
ThaCMaster posted...
DDRPimp123 posted...

Games can be balanced and well made and still be fun. Seeing abuse and spam over and over again isn't fun.

For Kratos Id take the homing off his side square(or maybe make it home in a smaller area, its much too large right now) and lower his AP gain a bit, zam. Iirc his AP costs for supers is already the highest in the game.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#9ThaCMasterPosted 1/3/2013 5:11:00 AM
Furryyiffer posted...
ThaCMaster posted...
DDRPimp123 posted...

For Kratos Id take the homing off his side square(or maybe make it home in a smaller area, its much too large right now) and lower his AP gain a bit, zam. Iirc his AP costs for supers is already the highest in the game.

But AP gain and cost of AP is pretty much the same thing. I see what you mean though. Basically he shouldn't get supers as fast.

His chains don't need to home though. In my opinion.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#10wwinterj25Posted 1/3/2013 5:48:03 AM
You know Kratos isn't THAT bad. Just his AP gain that's a issue. Anyhow no nerfs will be done for a while so either quit games with Kratos in them or deal with it.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj