Only having difficulty with one thing, any tips?

#1Tom_Fn_BradyPosted 1/3/2013 11:39:59 AM
I play on All-Star level and rarely lose, but I'm doing the trials, and am having difficulty avoiding Kratos' level 2 Super. I tend to have stand close to him for him to even trigger it, but it more or less freezes my character during the animation so I can't jump or roll before hand and an attack doesn't seem to interrupt it.

Tips?
---
How I feel about most of you - www.tinyurl.com/a2qbzqx
Favorite moment of 2012 - www.tinyurl.com/b6k524d PSN: Grits_N_Gravy_23
#2KindertotenwaldPosted 1/3/2013 11:51:44 AM
Tom_Fn_Brady posted...
I play on All-Star level and rarely lose, but I'm doing the trials, and am having difficulty avoiding Kratos' level 2 Super. I tend to have stand close to him for him to even trigger it, but it more or less freezes my character during the animation so I can't jump or roll before hand and an attack doesn't seem to interrupt it.

Tips?

You would have to use a level 1 to interrupt it.

Have you tried doing it in the air? I don't know what char it makes you play as but if there is an air dash attack you can usually get out in time.

As for being on the ground I would try to keep edging em as far as possible or prehaps get close and do a foward roll.
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#3NintendoDudeGuyPosted 1/3/2013 12:04:59 PM
You aren't frozen for the entire time when moves like that are used. Try to dodge away.
---
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."