Only having difficulty with one thing, any tips?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Only having difficulty with one thing, any tips?
4 years ago#1
I play on All-Star level and rarely lose, but I'm doing the trials, and am having difficulty avoiding Kratos' level 2 Super. I tend to have stand close to him for him to even trigger it, but it more or less freezes my character during the animation so I can't jump or roll before hand and an attack doesn't seem to interrupt it.

Tips?
How I feel about most of you - www.tinyurl.com/a2qbzqx
Favorite moment of 2012 - www.tinyurl.com/b6k524d PSN: Grits_N_Gravy_23
4 years ago#2
Tom_Fn_Brady posted...
I play on All-Star level and rarely lose, but I'm doing the trials, and am having difficulty avoiding Kratos' level 2 Super. I tend to have stand close to him for him to even trigger it, but it more or less freezes my character during the animation so I can't jump or roll before hand and an attack doesn't seem to interrupt it.

Tips?

You would have to use a level 1 to interrupt it.

Have you tried doing it in the air? I don't know what char it makes you play as but if there is an air dash attack you can usually get out in time.

As for being on the ground I would try to keep edging em as far as possible or prehaps get close and do a foward roll.
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
4 years ago#3
You aren't frozen for the entire time when moves like that are used. Try to dodge away.
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Only having difficulty with one thing, any tips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived